Good articles about steroids? I wanna learn!
- 09-28-2010, 05:46 PM
- 09-28-2010, 06:54 PM
- 09-28-2010, 06:56 PM
09-28-2010, 06:57 PM
09-28-2010, 07:19 PM
Seth Roberts book, Anabolics, tells you everything you need to know from function to pct and covers standby AAS as well as the "designer" steroids. Llewellyns book Is good too but he really only focuses on the old standby AAS.
09-28-2010, 07:54 PM
Keep in mind that in terms of
10-01-2010, 05:11 PM
Yea, I guess I kinda figured. I mean, it just boggles my mind there are so many types all with one general goal, ADD MUSCLE, yet they go about it in such diferent ways..
10-01-2010, 05:14 PM
Well, in the end, they mostly go about it the same way - agonizing or binding to the androgen receptors. Its just that they also have a myriad of different effects besides that. Oral winstrol for example beyond its DHT like properties causes SHBG to drop like a rock, making it a great adjunct on any testosterone cycle. Its perhaps one of the few real synergistic steroid combinations, where 1+1 = 3.
10-01-2010, 05:24 PM
Dam after reading that first one I kinda wanna use Clomid! Damit! Ha, not this argument..
I planned on 40-40-20-20 nolva, now I gotta do some research on clomid, ugh.
10-01-2010, 05:25 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By NolaJR in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 7Last Post: 09-10-2012, 06:32 AM
- By bNugs in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2010, 12:40 AM
- By SoCo4Fun in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 08-21-2008, 01:50 PM
- By freezito in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2007, 10:24 AM
- By GangstaJDog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 08-17-2003, 03:28 PM