SUSTANON 250. ***TIPS PLEASE***

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
This will be my FIRST cycle...

I will be using sustanon 250 (Since its available to me). Plan on Nolva for PCT as well as some other goodies. Anyways, opinions on dosing are ALL OVER! I have came to the conclusion that 500mg a week is the "standard". But, how to take the shots is controversial, ie: 250mg 2x a week, or 500mg 1x a week, ect.

I read something about basically do to the fact of the shorter acting esters and what not that some say not to even run it, and its not a good choice at all! However, its all I can get my hands on so I want to use it.

Is there ANY TIPS you guys could give me for this cycle? Dosage, Diet, ect.
I want to bulk but obviously dont wanna gain TO MUCH fat.

imjuschillin

Awards
Hey man. Keep in mind I am NOT a pro at this stuff, this is just what I've gathered from my own research preparing to get into PH/steroids... So, vet's... correct me if I'm wrong.

K, it's a combo of 4 tests. Apparently the average beneficial dose is about 250-500 a week. It stays in the system a while after last injection so you'll want to wait 2-3 weeks after last injection to start PCT.

It's fairly wet too I read, so something to control estro may be good. Also fairly androgenic so if balding is a concern to you take precautions there as well.

Im sorry to hear you arent able to get ahold of more things for you first run. I mean, I know.. It's tough and you wanna get going, but just be sure it's really the best substance for your goals now, not just what you can get now.

Just my thoughts, but dont take em as gospel. lolzzz

Cheers

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
Some people may say pin EOD, but most on AM will tell you that 2x/wk is suffice, especially since you haven't pinned before. That's what I'm doing on my upcoming cycle.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
trade it for test e or c. pinning twice a week wont really give u the benefit of the prop ester, so realistically u wont get all the benefits out of it as u possibly could.

If u can get sust u can get test e or c, sust is the harder one to get and generally the most commonly counterfeited.

Also sust and prop cause injection pain so u may wann get accustomed to the feeling of test e/c before u jump to the more painful ones.

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I mean, it was really hard for me to get my hands on this stuff. I may go EOD not sure yet. I got 3 vials at 10ml.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are your workout days? even if you just use it 2 times a week, if you say for instance workout monday/tuesday and thurs/fri, injecting monday morning and thursday morning maximizes the value of the short esters, while leaving the long esters to keep you going the rest of the days.

dcf143

Awards
PIN every single day. Keep your levels stable. Don't be a bitch about.

you'll hear quite a few different opinions on how often to pin, but no one will ever disagree (atleast someone who knows there stuff) that pinning everyday will keep your levels stable.

Since this is your first cycle, what gauge/length you planning on using.

Everyone recommended to me to pin my glutes the first time. I find if very difficult to pin my glutes, my hand never stays study and i can never go in an at 90degres. (after lots of experience, ive pinned every body part possible and have no problems)

My recommendation to you, pin your shoulders go with a 28 gauge needle, anywhere from 1inch to 1 1/2inch. I use 27 gauge, 1 1/2 and go all the way in.

My last cycle I pinned my delts every day, alternating sides for almost 20 weeks.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Pinning sust once a week is fine...In fact, the whole reason it was developed was so that test levels wouldn't fluctuate with a bi-weekly injection schedule. Yes, it was created by a doctor (not an underground lab) so you don't have to go see the doc to get an injection as often.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
Pinning sust once a week is fine...In fact, the whole reason it was developed was so that test levels wouldn't fluctuate with a bi-weekly injection schedule. Yes, it was created by a doctor (not an underground lab) so you don't have to go see the doc to get an injection as often.
i personally dont like using sust once a week and didnt find it optimal to use it that way. yes sust was created by a doctor however no HRT is given with sust in the US all the HRT perscriptions in the USA are androgel or cypionate so i have to wonder if sust really is as effective as they originally thought. and if so why does no one prescribe it?

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how to definitively answer your question. I would venture to say that like many drugs, sust is not the first choice for Most doctors in Hrt. I wouldn't say no one prescribes it, I also wouldn't say all Hrt prescriptions are cypionate or androgel either. Sust is still manufactured by us companies for human use so....

I am on the same page as you in the preference of cyp or enan for sure. I have used sust and didn't notice any benefits, just a little more painful injection is all I noticed. If I had some for some reason, however, I would pin it once a week.

Beatlebiceps

Beatlebiceps

Awards
I've been using AAS for 15 years, and Sustanon was one of the first I'd ever done. Your body MIGHT notice the difference between pinning once a week, or breaking it up to 2x per week at first week, but after that, the different esters (the length of time the oil-based test releases into your bloodstream) will compensate each other (long v. fast-acting), so do whatever schedule is best for you.
IMO...sustanon 250 is typically found in 1ml vials, so a 2 vial shot (assuming you're going for 500mg per week) is not biggie and gets the job done once per week and saves your ass extra jabs.
Good luck, bro!

Beatlebiceps

Beatlebiceps

Awards
And regarding the Sust v. Test E or C issue, I've never found a jab of sust to be anymore painful that others, except for Test P...that is the most painful pin I've experienced, but I never cared because that Test P kicks in SO FAST!

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
im not asking to be a jackass but i haver personally only seen cyp scripts. it was more of broad question because i honestly do not know the answer.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
And regarding the Sust v. Test E or C issue, I've never found a jab of sust to be anymore painful that others, except for Test P...that is the most painful pin I've experienced, but I never cared because that Test P kicks in SO FAST!
the sting can also be caused by the type of carrier the test is in.

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
I actually just got some Test E with a buddy of mine. We been posting up on here but not having much luck with some questions. Theres SO much more to it than I imagined! I mean, I have been researching like crazy, but evertime I do I find something else thats scaring me! I was gonna run with him like this:

Test E

Weeks 1-10@ 500mg

Maybe taper to 250mg last couple weeks,

PCT: Start 2 weeks after last shot, Using ONLY Nolva

I thought that PCT would be ok, or even the whole cycle, now im hering get an AI, and even HCG, which I cant get my hands on. So I dont know what to do!