Question on M1t

Mikus

Awards
Sorry if this is a common post, i'm extremely tired so my searching skills sucked, but i didn't find anything that answered my questions.

First of all, i picked up some m1t, and was wonder if there's anything advisable to stack with it. Also, i picked up some nolva for pct.

Secondly, what would be a good dose / cycle length?

i was thinking 4weeks on, and then how long should i run pct?

This is my first cycle, so any input is appreciated, especially on dosing...i believe 20mg is pretty standard for this drug.

THanks for all the help, Mike

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
1. I wouldn't do M1T for a first cycle, you can get good gains with 1-Test & 4-AD transdermal for a first cycle.
2. I haven't used M1T yet, but many have gotten solid gains of 10mg, so 20 mg may not be necessary when you consider sides vs. gains.

Mikus

Awards
Thanks for the feedback, i'll keep #1 in mind since i'm not starting the cycle for a few weeks yet...but, any more feedback pertaining to this cycle would be greatly appreciated

Mikus

Awards
Also, who makes a good 1-test product And a viable cycle for that w/ 1ad?

thanks again, Mike

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
1. I wouldn't do M1T for a first cycle, you can get good gains with 1-Test & 4-AD transdermal for a first cycle.
2. I haven't used M1T yet, but many have gotten solid gains of 10mg, so 20 mg may not be necessary when you consider sides vs. gains.
Agreed. M 1-T sides can be ugly for some people and it is not recommended for a first cycle. A 1-T/4-AD or 1-T/4-AD/4-OHT transdermal is a good choice. Those people whose diet, training, and rest/recovery are in order can get solid gains with 5mg/day M 1-T (taken in conjunction with 1-T/4-AD).

gosox

Awards
m1t is pretty harsh for first cycle, just go with some s1+ from 1fast400, its cheap and you get good gains. If you have to use m1t stack with some 4ad, and start off with low m1t doses. i used m1t 10-15mg for 2,3 wk cycles, lost everything post cycle, it was pretty much all water.

rsray1975

Board Supporter
Awards
I wouldnt start out with m-1t for a first cycle. But like most people they are going to do it regardless what anyone tells them. So if you are going to do this start out with 5mg ed. Good to see you have Nolva on hand.

rsray1975

Board Supporter
Awards
I have never done ph/ps yet either. I do have m-1t on order though but I also have 1-t/4-ad trans and m4ohn and m5aa here. I am going to start out with the 1-t/4-ad trans first and keep the m-1t for later.

Mikus

Awards
I wouldnt start out with m-1t for a first cycle. But like most people they are going to do it regardless what anyone tells them. So if you are going to do this start out with 5mg ed. Good to see you have Nolva on hand.
I don't know, i can wait for a m1t cycle :)

I think i will take everyone's advice, and go with some 1-T and 4-ad...what sort of pct should i be looking for, and should i take any other supplements with it?

Thanks for the feedback, Mike

xpander007

Awards
I would use Nolva PCT. It's cheap and effective. Just go ahead and use the same supps you always do. But some people save their creatine till post cycle to save some of the strength and weight gain.

rsray1975

Board Supporter
Awards
I don't know, i can wait for a m1t cycle :)

I think i will take everyone's advice, and go with some 1-T and 4-ad...what sort of pct should i be looking for, and should i take any other supplements with it?

Thanks for the feedback, Mike
Yeah, go with nolva. Its cheaper and better.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
Supplements 0
Jim Mills Anabolics 8
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 8