Halotest-25 info...

pizzig21

Awards
Good afternoon gents and maybe a lady or too, lol. I am 28 been lifting for 12 yrs off and on. about 8 months ago i decided that i wanted to get huge!! I started lifting and taking animal test and animal m-stak. great products i actually went from 185 to 210 in about three months. I used to run a lot but i cut that out of my rouine and i was just lifting and eating all i could.I would eat clean 5-6 meals a day. more protien then carbs. veggies and fruit. one to two protien shakes a day. Now that im at 210 id like to shedd off i little of this "bulk" but i still want to gain lean mass. I was thinking about running halotest25. and getting the "advance cycle" It comes with the bottle, cycle support, post cycle, and noestrogen supp for my estro levels. I was just wondering if you all thought this was a good move. I like it because it is easier then trying to piece together all the different supp. I know it is a little bit more expensive, but im not worried. what i want to know is if thier supp(powerlab nutrients) will work fine as a post cycle supp. and if their cycle support is a good one. I have a hard time getting nolva ect. Any advice on this would be great, also what are the different doses people have run this product at?? iv seen that it is a close supp to halo50, so some people said you can run halotest25 at double the dose. im not sure im going to do this just yet but i would like to ideas before i get started. So different dose amounts would be great, thank you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Pheromones 7
Anabolics 45
Anabolics 36
35 and Older 3