Help if you can ... Long post!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Help if you can ... Long post!

Hey everyone,

got a problem I hope someone can help me with. The beginning of this year I was diagnosed with Narrow Angle Glaucoma and had the laser procedure with success. I no longer have the pressure in my eyes and everything seems to be going well with them. I go this Saturday to get my 6 month check up which will consist of putting some type of glass on my eyeballs which will read how high or low the pressure is. They just want to make sure the holes they punched in my eyes with a laser are still open and fluids are still flowing properly.

I'm wanting to do an Epistane cycle and was wondering if this would have any adverse effect on my eyes?
    Is there anyone who has had the procedure and has done a cycle? If you want to PM that's cool.

I just had a complete physical last week and I'm waiting on my blood work to come back but everything else checked out very well. I decided to let my eye doctor know I was interested in doing a cycle and let him know I've done PH/DS in the past. His response was to get one of his assistants to call me back and tell me not to do the cycle. Big F@*king help he was! Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

My cycle will consist of :
    On Cycle AI 1 week before start of cycle and through cycle.
    Epistane : 10-20/30/30/40
    Fish oil, muti-vitamin

PCT:
    Clomid 50/40/40/30-20
    Erase, Activate Extreme Wk 1-4, AI PCS wk 3-6
    NO, creatine, fish oil, multi vitamin

My goal isn't to get huge I would like to gain a little but I'm really wanting to get rid of some excess fat around chest and stomach as well as get a little more lean all around and harder then what I am now. I'm 44yrs. 5' 8" 165 lb. Thanks again for any help.

Tacoreaper

2. Registered User
    Answers

are you crazy?

this is your vision man, yea, you might be able to get away with it, but why would you even want to risk it, gains are not important if you cant see how good you look!

I say for you to wait until the doc's say you are totally gtg, and have no worries about anything.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Plus if you wanna loose some excess weight, don't run a cycle of epi just clean up your diet and start some cardio everyday and don't start yourself out with a bodybuilders eating plan, that's bullcrap, those guys eat that much to maintain the muscle they have already, if you wanna loose weight look into about 3 - 5 carb complex meals a day, + maybe some fasted training, and if you insist on trying to go anabolic, take it light look into some herbals / natty products. Of course they will always overcompensate their marketing for their products worth but it is a more healthy approach considering your condition. Some brands to look into is usp's line they have a lot of stuff that's all natural. Just a couple of pieces of advice I can give you man, and the diet part that I shared, doesn't account for everyone, there are all different types of bodies and for every different type it takes different maintenence, and I'm guessing since you have accumalated some excess weight that your not happy with then you haven't found the sweet spot for you own diet yet, so check into that, and don't be afraid to try some new things, even that tasteless brown rice.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 10bathroomsO View Post
    Plus if you wanna loose some excess weight, don't run a cycle of epi just clean up your diet and start some cardio everyday and don't start yourself out with a bodybuilders eating plan, that's bullcrap, those guys eat that much to maintain the muscle they have already, if you wanna loose weight look into about 3 - 5 carb complex meals a day, + maybe some fasted training, and if you insist on trying to go anabolic, take it light look into some herbals / natty products. Of course they will always overcompensate their marketing for their products worth but it is a more healthy approach considering your condition. Some brands to look into is usp's line they have a lot of stuff that's all natural. Just a couple of pieces of advice I can give you man, and the diet part that I shared, doesn't account for everyone, there are all different types of bodies and for every different type it takes different maintenence, and I'm guessing since you have accumalated some excess weight that your not happy with then you haven't found the sweet spot for you own diet yet, so check into that, and don't be afraid to try some new things, even that tasteless brown rice.
    Well I thought I would give it a shot and see if anyone has had my condition and used after the procedure. Thanks for both of you guys input I guess I'll just have to work harder on diet and cardio.

Taoreaper
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Not sure, a lot of people on here has done ph's a lot of people excluding me could be more helpful when it comes to that, but to me a ph should be taking when your at a pennacle of your training and physical appearance, when you've grinded out pretty hard and busted through several platues all on your own, it could seem like the easy way out, but don't forget, these are marketed products too, nothing that is sold to the masses will ever be your miracle product. And you don't have to try too hard with cardio, use it as a metabolism boost, early in the am push out about a mile of jogging without any food on your stomach, then load up on some protein in carbs, that simple + your normal training routine, try that for about a week or so and come check back in, I'm pretty sure you'll start noticing a difference in those said areas and your overall health
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

My over all health is actually very good. My doctor was impressed with how well I'm keeping everything in check. My family has a history of high blood pressure, high cholesterol, migraines and I've worked hard to keep everything as normal as possible. They did an EKG as part of the normal physical and she said my heart was in very good and strong condition. Blood pressure is spot on normal(BP) medicine and my cholesterol should be pretty good as well with what I eat. I'll know soon when I get my blood work back. Migraines are infrequent do to me taking blood pressure med. I didn't need it for my BP because I was only slightly high at the time they put me on it but it works wonders for migraines.

Well I originally wanted to post, before I read your second response, I've been doing some google research and found something interesting. Steroids will not affect people with narrow angle glaucoma only people with POAG type glaucoma. Now I'm not going to do the cycle without further research ( a lot of research ) but it does look promising non the less! Thanks agian for your help, if I find that I'm able to do the cycle with 100% no problems to my eyes I'll post the outcome.

Tacoreaper
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

That's good to hear, I have high bp, but I never get headaches, or any symptoms, but yeah man, if all your research goes good and you get a some green lights for your conscience then have at it, a lot of ppl won't think its safe, but no ones gonna stop you lol they can't
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cycle/stack Suggestions (long post)
    By JoeyP72 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 03:08 AM
  2. First Post, cycle question (long)
    By Oresterf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2008, 11:06 AM
  3. Long time no see (or post)
    By silverSurfer in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-26-2007, 11:35 AM
  4. long time no post, lets get back in track
    By Zombie in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-20-2006, 08:07 PM
  5. post cycle - how long before cutting?
    By dodgy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2003, 12:42 PM