m1t / pct / how much pct is too much?

mysticman

Awards
Hey guys Im new on this board and would like to say hello. I alos have a few questions. I am gonna run 2 2 week cycles of m1t alone at 20mg a day with a 2 week break in between. My pct will consist of 6oxo and I will have nolva on hand in case I start to grow nips/tits.

Here is my question. If I do notice I am growing nips /tits how much nolva do I take? do i just take 20g a day until it goes away? Do I continue to take the 6oxo if I start taking the nolva. I also have some Legal Gear Formadrol V2, Tribex and ZMA. Im not sure where and if these would fit in. Would taking all of this for just an m1t only cycle be overkill? Thanks for your advice.

-MM

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
use the nolva in conjunction with the 6-oxo for pct. IMO m1t really shuts you down hard and you need all the help you can get on pct I am even going to go far enough to say clomid would be a smart idea. If gyno begins to develop or you show symptoms take 40mg and see how you feel in the morning. I suggest you run pct for 4 weeks to be safe. I am sure others will give you input on combining 6-oxo and nolva for a good pct.

Mikus

Awards
is the 6 oxo necessary? i'm just asking because i picked up some nolva for m1t, but if i need to i could pic up some 6oxo.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
is the 6 oxo necessary? i'm just asking because i picked up some nolva for m1t, but if i need to i could pic up some 6oxo.
AI's are really just good for controling E while on. If you aren't use anything that will aromatize, you don't need it. I've never used the 6-oxo, but the Form is gooood. It's the 4-keto version of 4OHT so it would help PCT, with a SERM of coarse

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
if you have nolva no 6-oxo is necessary, however like I said b4 M1T shuts you down hard and clomid/nolva would be a good idea (nolva 50$=clomid=50$ your sex drive=priceless)