Questions on Beastdrol cycle

Maelstrom53

Awards
Well I am about two weeks away from starting a beastdrol/epistrong bridge cycle, but I've got a situation I haven't seen addressed on here yet. I work 3rd shift, 11pm to 7am Sunday night through Thursday night. I get out at 7am Friday for the weekend and typically I stay up all day friday and sleep and night Friday night and Saturday night. Of course during the rest of the week I sleep during the day. So my question is, how should I dose since my sleeping schedule flip flops each weekend?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 dose upon waking. 1 dose pre workout. 1 dose 4 to 5 hours later.

always make sure to get a dose upon waking and pre workout,

i wouldn't suggest taking before bed

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I am about two weeks away from starting a beastdrol/epistrong bridge cycle, but I've got a situation I haven't seen addressed on here yet. I work 3rd shift, 11pm to 7am Sunday night through Thursday night. I get out at 7am Friday for the weekend and typically I stay up all day friday and sleep and night Friday night and Saturday night. Of course during the rest of the week I sleep during the day. So my question is, how should I dose since my sleeping schedule flip flops each weekend?
I'm a former night shift worker myself. It's a messed up schedule, trying to be normal on the weekends, and abnormal during the work week I know. What I would do is exactly what beast said. Since the most of your week is slept during the day, you should dose dependant on that and dose that way. Take a dose upon waking and another 8 hrs. later.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're running 20 mg, just take one dose everyday when you wake up, and one pre-WO. The timing doesn't really matter. As long as there is a steady flow through the weeks you will be fine.

If you're running 30 mg (you should be more experienced for this) just take another dose a bit after your workout.

Maelstrom53

Awards
Right that's what I was thinking but what about the gaps when I'm up so long on Friday and then wont don't again until Saturday when I wake up, and on Sunday I sleep during the day again so there's be another gap. Why is it not a good idea to dose close to bed time, because you can't sleep or another reason?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's fine... whenever you wake up, take one, whenever you're going to workout, take one. It's ok if this will be at different times on different days.

Some people say they have a tough time sleeping on these things. I never did. I'm sure you wont but still, you don't wanna dose too late anyways. Dose the Beast ways ahead of bed time.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeh SD is one of the compounds that can be pulsed, so I would say that dosing time is less important than it may be for others

Maelstrom53

Awards
Alright, another question for you guys. I normally use White Flood for my pre workout, I've heard that I wont need one while on SD, but wondering if it would be harmful in any way?

Also my support supps so far consist of fish oil, multi, CEL cycle assist, liver juice. Also have nolva for pct. Hows that look?

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright, another question for you guys. I normally use White Flood for my pre workout, I've heard that I wont need one while on SD, but wondering if it would be harmful in any way?

Also my support supps so far consist of fish oil, multi, CEL cycle assist, liver juice. Also have nolva for pct. Hows that look?
pre workouts can potentially be harmful since they raise blood pressure a little. Under normal conditions not a big problem but If your blood pressure gets to pre hypertention levels or higher, a raise in blood pressure would not be good. If you monitor your blood pressure than you should be okay if it's staying in range. SD can really do some havoc on BP. I know when I'm on it I get semi freqent headaches from blood pressure getting too high. Hawthorne berry helps it go away though.

Nolva is fine for pct. I wouldn't run it at 40mg for very long at all, especially since your joints might already might be dry and hurting. So I prefer to run the bulk of it at 20 than taper down to 10 for week five if you really want some great recovery.

Maelstrom53

Awards
O I forgot to mention I have super cissus to help with joints too. How have you guys that have taken liver juice dosed it and how often? It says u can mix it in water or just swallow it, any input on that?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say to take everything with grapefruit juice. it mask the taste of everything!