Questions on upcoming Helladrol log

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
So I won some Helladrol from Mr. Supps big give away and was looking for some advice on getting everything set up before i log this.

Im going to order some nolva now for the PCT, and I have a bottle of Testopro lying around allready that im thinking ill incorporate in there.

Will nolva and Testopro be enough for pct? ill probly do nolva 20/20/10/10 and start the testopro at week 2

My questions are about support supps, do i need to get some all in one cycle support product or would i be ok just using milk thistle and saw palmetto?

Thanks for your help guys!

Cant wait to start logging this!!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Helladrol is more mild than the rest. What you have looks good. If you want ALL your bases covered N2guard as a support will do it but you should be ok. Also check price wise, I ended up paying tons of money for support supps separately when N2guard had everything I needed for way cheaper.

Fish oil never hurt anyone. Love the stuff. You should get that for sure. I run 10 caps a day ON cycle. Get enteric coated ones so you don't burp fish all day.

Remember to up your water intake. Aim for 2 gallons a day ON cycle and in PCT.

Nolva 20/20/20/10
Testopro (test booster is it?) Week 3 of PCT.

Good luck! We'll be looking out for the log.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say pick up some kind of cycle support. Need2Guard would be an easy one where u wouldnt have to basically take anything else. Fish oil is always good. Maybe something for ur joints because ur strength is going to go up.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Alright thanks guys! I'll look into the N2Gaurd. Does it have stuff for joint support also? Any other advice for me?

one more question, this might be a dumb one but in the title of the log do i need to put "sponsored" since i got the product for free?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can, but I dont think it matters!

lets get this party started! KTS BRO!