PH stack for cutting

D

deadlift18

Awards
i'm just wondering if someone could point me in the direction of a good PH stack for a cut. Just looking for suggestions from past experiances, trying to figure out whats the best value. I have experiance bulking with PH's just never took any on a cut.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1T and Turinabol would make for a hell of a cutting stack. If you're feeling really frisky, sub the Turinabol for Androhard.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, I would either do Katanadrol stacked with Epi-strong (will cut you up crazy and dry you immensely).

Or Epi-strong stacked with Helladrol (will add the most LBM and still dry you up...not as much as the top one^^ but it WILL add more LBM)

Or Katandrol stacked with Helladrol would work (weakest dryer and cutter out of these 3 but will still add good LBM)

Bridges would be possible too so I can help you set up a bridge to make for a longer cycle. I bridged for my first cycle with great results.

These would be powerful cutting stacks and would dry you out immensely while adding some LBM and good strength. Depending on how much LBM you want to put on and how much you want to cut up--these would be awesome options to choose from.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing will cut you up like the Katana blade!!!!!!!

My vote is Katana & Hella(king of cutters)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Turinabol and Dermacrine would be pretty killer. Heck if you threw in some dermatherm you would be shredded.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Turinabol and Dermacrine would be pretty killer. Heck if you threw in some dermatherm you would be shredded.
This is definately a goood stack. My vote goes for Tbol-LV, Androhard-LV, and Dermatherm Target.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, I would either do Katanadrol stacked with Epi-strong (will cut you up crazy and dry you immensely).

Or Epi-strong stacked with Helladrol (will add the most LBM and still dry you up...not as much as the top one^^ but it WILL add more LBM)

Or Katandrol stacked with Helladrol would work (weakest dryer and cutter out of these 3 but will still add good LBM)

Bridges would be possible too so I can help you set up a bridge to make for a longer cycle. I bridged for my first cycle with great results.

These would be powerful cutting stacks and would dry you out immensely while adding some LBM and good strength. Depending on how much LBM you want to put on and how much you want to cut up--these would be awesome options to choose from.
This right here is what u need to know. The diet is on u but this will damn sure help u out.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my favorite stacks:
Turinabol/h-drol
orastan A (katanadrol)​

I'm also liking the idea of
Turinabol/h-drol
anrdohard​

halodrol is a solid compound for recomp! I'd grab some liquid turinabol from PP before it's gone...the price per serving is by far the cheapest around!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

I agree the Katanadrol stacked with Epi-strong would be great.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
my favorite stacks:
Turinabol/h-drol
orastan A (katanadrol)​

I'm also liking the idea of
Turinabol/h-drol
anrdohard​

halodrol is a solid compound for recomp! I'd grab some liquid turinabol from PP before it's gone...the price per serving is by far the cheapest around!
I've heard very good things about androhard and turinabol, also like you said can't beat the sale, and once they are gone they are gone...:sigh1:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cant comment on how effective epistane is yet, last time I ran it it didn't work. i'll try upping the dosage next time.

so hands down will be helladrol & katanadrol.

why waste time and money for possible conversions that may not happen, or get converted back to inactive compound?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much Epi were you taking JB?

Epi works like a charm for me so I would do Epi and Hella... oooo talk about good LBM gains and a nice cut going on.

R

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I would rec beastdrol (at the top of OCT DS's in my op) with FORMESTANE (good for boostinf T levels and lower Estro) and a **** ton of creapure the best value.
spend the rest on food and greentea.
also katanaV2 seems good but i havent used it yet so i cant comment, its just hersay for me right now.
i will be trying it thow. :)