1-4 15 mg/ED m1t
1-12 test e 500 mg/week
9-14 winstrol 50 mg/ED
1-20 Post Cycle therapy

PCT conists of:
Day 1 : 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
Day 2 - 30 : 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
Day 31 - 42 : 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva

I have taken m1t in the past and have not felt the lethargy that i hear about. Any critigue is appreciated...

alke

Awards
Im still new to this and could be wrong, but if you got test e and win why are you bothering with the meth? and 14 weeks is a long time isnt it?

2bbig

Awards
I don't like the bloat from dbol some im using m1t instead to kickstart the cycle. I forgot to mention i will be running milk thistle week 5-8 and throughout pct. As for the length, i don't think its that long i know people who run longer cycles. I think this is a moderate cycle, I just want to gain around 15 pounds of rockhard muscle.

alke

Awards
okay, you got your PCT already on hand before you start using right?

I read that if/when you feel signs of gyno to run 40mg nolva until it goes away then to run 10mg the rest of the cyle to ensure it stays gone till you can run PCT as normal.

seems everyone has different sides and different levels of sides, so best to be ready man.

I will be doing first cycle myself soon as I am done cutting...just 1test and 4ad though to see how I respond.

2bbig

Awards
Yes, i have pct ready. Im gonna run 20 mg's of nolvadex throughout and i am not estrgen prone anyway, so that should be enough.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
How does this look for my first cycle.

1-4 15 mg/ED m1t
1-12 test e 500 mg/week
9-14 winstrol 50 mg/ED
1-20 Post Cycle therapy

PCT conists of:

I have taken m1t in the past and have not felt the lethargy that i hear about. Any critigue is appreciated...
Well this is just my opion (really JMO) but if your running gear anyway it is hard to justify using the M1T. But in terms of stress on the body vs gains it is very exspencive. You could run drol and have it be less toxic (I wish I had some type of exact figurest to make a good comparison )

Given that this is your first cycle you might be better off jump starting it with test prop. you can run something like this first week 150mg prop EOD then weeks 2 and 3 100mg EOD and Week 4 75mg EOD. You should see some good gains from the test alone. You can also use this at the end of you cycle to to avoid the waiting to start PCT. In Week 13 start 100mg prop EOD and week 14 use 150mg EOD. Start PCT as normal.

Dbol is a drug that is stereo typed to death. If you don't want to bloat then watch your diet and use an AI. I ran 100mg prop/50mg dbol ED for 6 weeks and held almost no water using low salt (boy, does that ever suck) and 50mg proviron and 10mg nolvadex ED. .5mg ldex will work just as well or better and is cheaper.

Your PCT is actually a little heavy there. my props though for doing your homework. For something like that I would run 40mg nolvadex ED for 2 weeks and then 20mg ed for another 2 weeks.

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
How does this look for my first cycle.

1-4 15 mg/ED m1t
1-12 test e 500 mg/week
9-14 winstrol 50 mg/ED
1-20 Post Cycle therapy

PCT conists of:

Couple of things:
First if you plan on running this for 14 weeks you are going to need HCG plain and simple because your boys are going to go bye bye. Without HCG you stand to lose a lot of your gains. I would run this cycle 12 weeks.
Secondly: If you can get test prop that would be a way better kick start to this cycle than M1T. Go 100-150 MG EOD for weeks 1-3 then start your test cyp.

How much do you weigh? How is your training and diet?

2bbig

Awards
Training and diet are definately on point. Im about 190. 6-7% BF.

surferdude26

Awards
Agreed on the HCG if you're running a cycle for that long. Other than that, PCT looks good.

Personally id suggest running a test-only for your first cycle and see how you react to it. Then you could add in your winny on your 2nd (never knew someone who DIDN'T have a second cycle once he has one under his belt, unless he had some bad reactions).

2bbig

Awards
Do you think tribulus would be enough @ 5 mg ED throughout cycle to keep my boys in check?

RRAdam

Awards
do you mean 500 mg??

either way, it probably wouldnt help... tribulus doesnt work that well.

Cannons

Awards
I've had good experiences with tribulus.....not all but one brand in particular, Tribesterone 1500. Never taken it during a cycle, but it worked great for PCT. I took 5g of it plus Nolvadex and I kicked right back to normal within the first week, totally there by my last week of PCT. That was after a good hard 10 weeker. I say give it a shot, but have alternatives on hand!!

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Well this is just my opion (really JMO) but if your running gear anyway it is hard to justify using the M1T. But in terms of stress on the body vs gains it is very exspencive. You could run drol and have it be less toxic (I wish I had some type of exact figurest to make a good comparison
I disagree with this. I have ran M1T sevral times now with great success and loved it for the first 4 weeks of my test cyp cutting cycle also. Maybe I'm crazy but I haven't had any bad sides with M1T, just a little water. Also it is fairly cheap and easily available. I know some have had harder times with it, but the same is true of drol or dbol also. I do think drol would work nicely also, but disagree that M1T is a bad choice. As for toxicity.....not sure where you are getting this, how can you say drol is less hepatoxic, I haven't seen that comparison made or nailed down anywhere?

As for the test ester.....for a first cycle (if new to pinning and such) I'd recommend cyp or enth, easier to poke at first, JMO. :)

With all that said, if this is your first cycle you could really just do test only IMO.

For PCT I'd just run Nolva as said above, and also try and get some HCG during cycle if doing a long one like that.

Ironchef

Awards
I have read many university studies that have proven tribulus to be ineffective for any means. I would not rely on tree bark to keep my gains, Imo. Stick with what the experts say on this board they give good advice.