1-T and formestane lv

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Would these two be a good stack together? Thinking of stocking up from the sale before they are all gone, anyone have any experience with these?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would these two be a good stack together? Thinking of stocking up from the sale before they are all gone, anyone have any experience with these?
While they are both great products, stacking them togethor would not be something id recommend.. Id stack the Formestane with Dermacrine, or stack the 1T with the Dermacrine.

I am in no way saying you cant stack the two, but i think your joints would hate you for it.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually think this would make a great stack, and I know lots of powerlifters that use it. I haven't heard of any joint issues from it.

I would say run the 1-T strong and hard, and run the Formestane on a 3x/wk blast. :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As Josh mentioned, I wouldn't recommend stacking them TOGETHER - as part of another stack, yes, and Dermacrine would be the perfect thing to stack with each product (and you'll notice in a lot of the logs of Formestane, users have done just that).

As far as experience, there are heaps of logs and reviews out there on each product - check some of them out:

1-T

Logs:
1-T Solo Log
The Definitive 1-T Solo Log
Primordial Performance 1-T (first post)
1-T and Me, Solo run
1-T LOG!!!!!!!!!!!! Doin it big!
johnyq's primoridal performance 1T (standalone) LOG
1-T and Me, Solo run
Trying to be more Cool Primordial 1-T log
1-T log with Pre-cycle & Post PCT Blood work
EJ's 1st Cycle PP's 1-T HMS LOG
Trauma1 and Poopypants team up for a PP/1-T and Epi/1-T log!
1-t + epi Stack
Primordial Performance 1-T Review
My 1-T/Dbol log
Natty's not so Natural Supplement Showdown
Gettin' Hard! with PP's Androhard and 1-T LV Log

Reviews:
1-T Muscle Stack Review (Quick & Easy)

Formestane

Logs:
PP'S FORMESTANE LV-BIGT'S ON THE FORM AGAIN
THE MEAT HAS PERFECT "FORM": PP'S FORMESTANE-LV THAT IS (sponsored log
Zombie's Formestane LV/SustainAlpha LV Log
Dermacrine LV + Formestane LV Log
Dermacrine lv + Formestane Lv = a little more diezel

Reviews:
My Final Review of Natadrol & Formestane LV Cycle

And just so you're aware, 1-T and Formestane will probably be the first twp products to sell out, so if you want some of each, get them - you can always do a few cycles (separately, of course).

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
While they are both great products, stacking them togethor would not be something id recommend.. Id stack the Formestane with Dermacrine, or stack the 1T with the Dermacrine.

I am in no way saying you cant stack the two, but i think your joints would hate you for it.
I like the idea of Form and Dermacrine. but I don't see the point of stacking dermacrine with 1-t...that's just a lot of DHEA and Pregnenolone!

I'm def grabbing some form...4 bottles for $72!!!!

imjuschillin

Awards
Would adding EQ to the Derm and Form get the yay or nay overall? As far as working in synergy with the Derm and Form? (The derm giving the 'test base' for the EQ and the Form keeping the mild aromitizing of the Derm and EQ at bay??)

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
As Josh mentioned, I wouldn't recommend stacking them TOGETHER - as part of another stack, yes, and Dermacrine would be the perfect thing to stack with each product (and you'll notice in a lot of the logs of Formestane, users have done just that).

As far as experience, there are heaps of logs and reviews out there on each product - check some of them out:

1-T

Logs:
1-T Solo Log
The Definitive 1-T Solo Log
Primordial Performance 1-T (first post)
1-T and Me, Solo run
1-T LOG!!!!!!!!!!!! Doin it big!
johnyq's primoridal performance 1T (standalone) LOG
1-T and Me, Solo run
Trying to be more Cool Primordial 1-T log
EJ's 1st Cycle PP's 1-T HMS LOG
Trauma1 and Poopypants team up for a PP/1-T and Epi/1-T log!
1-t + epi Stack
Primordial Performance 1-T Review
My 1-T/Dbol log
Natty's not so Natural Supplement Showdown
Gettin' Hard! with PP's Androhard and 1-T LV Log

Reviews:
1-T Muscle Stack Review (Quick & Easy)

Formestane

Logs:
PP'S FORMESTANE LV-BIGT'S ON THE FORM AGAIN
THE MEAT HAS PERFECT "FORM": PP'S FORMESTANE-LV THAT IS (sponsored log
Zombie's Formestane LV/SustainAlpha LV Log
Dermacrine LV + Formestane LV Log
Dermacrine lv + Formestane Lv = a little more diezel

Reviews:
My Final Review of Natadrol & Formestane LV Cycle

And just so you're aware, 1-T and Formestane will probably be the first twp products to sell out, so if you want some of each, get them - you can always do a few cycles (separately, of course).

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

nice thanks for the links

jeff

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Awesome links, lots of info to read, definately loved my 1-t and dermacrine stack, maybe I can use the form with both in the 3x weekly pulse as irish cannon described.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
it would be ok but id rather also rec the 1T with the Dermacrine and sustain aplha with T-911 on hand (found it to work well with pumps in gyma and libido)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it would be ok but id rather also rec the 1T with the Dermacrine and sustain aplha with T-911 on hand (found it to work well with pumps in gyma and libido)
I noted when you posted this comment last time that you do not need to use T-911 as well as Sustain Alpha,, since the two products contain the same active. Although Sustain Alpha contains less ingredients than T-911, it is effective and enough for PCT.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Supplements 42
Anabolics 15