Physical Enhancement - Research Chem Shipping

1. Physical Enhancement - Research Chem Shipping

For those who have ordered research chems and are anxiously awaiting them, there was a production delay I understand it has been resolved as of now. All orders will be shipping out in the order they were received. Hopefully everything will go out today. We will do our best to avoid future delays.

Thanks,

HUGE
    Last edited by HUGE; 06-08-2004 at 02:20 PM.

2. thanks.

3. Cool guy, cool company for publicly advising their customers of a disruption to their service.

LM
    •   

4. Thanks for the heads up!

5. I still haven't received my order and I ordered on 5-30. Have you shipped all of them?

6. Johnny-PM me with your order # and I will give you a trackin #. Your most likely shipped yesterday (Wed).

7. Everything should be shipped out as of today boys - thanks for your patience.

HUGE

8. huge

i made 2 orders yesterday.....please cheak your emial. im having a problem.

9. Check you PM.

HUGE

10. Are you supposed to get a confirmation of the shipping? I just got the email telling me of the delay.

11. Your from SA bro...me too.

12. There will not be a shipping confirmation on these orders (at least not that is automatically sent out), you will just get them - and there will be much joy. I just sent out the email to everyone who ordered research chems so they would know we were on top of the situtaiton. Delays like this will not be a problem going forward.

HUGE

13. Quote Originally Posted by Manu20
    Your from SA bro...me too.
    I figured you were with the whole ginobili thing

14. Quote Originally Posted by HUGE
    There will not be a shipping confirmation on these orders (at least not that is automatically sent out), you will just get them - and there will be much joy. I just sent out the email to everyone who ordered research chems so they would know we were on top of the situtaiton. Delays like this will not be a problem going forward.

HUGE
    awesome maybe ill go pitch a tent on the front of the mail center. A REAL tent (dont be thinkin of the other way you pervs)

Similar Forum Threads

1. shipping research chems to canada from the us
    By UTADAHOLIC in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-07-2008, 03:20 AM
  2. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-11-2005, 04:34 PM
  3. Anyone offer HCG as a research chem?
    By witchdawg7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-03-2004, 03:26 AM
  4. Cheapest research chems.