"Real" roid thoughts as opposed to PHs.

imjuschillin

Awards
Hey everyone.

I try to read a lot on this site when I can at home and at work, lol. I see a lot of talk about the PH's (myself included) and I can understand why. They are/were legal.

But the 'real' roids...

What are some peeps fav combinations? What are some of your fav stand alones? Your fav recovery PCT's for them?

I know diff ones can have primary purposes, but just to get some chatter going, may help some newbies (I assume the 80% that dont actually reply in threads but read them may fall under that title?)

See, I have been planning a potential cycle for Dec/Jan for a while. Anyone that reads my other threads knows I have some PH stuff and PCT stuff put aside (The foundation being EQplex) And it just hit me the other day as far as a 'stacking' option, it doesnt HAVE to be a PH. (I am rescourceful with getting products, if you will. So, for 'fantasy' sake, we'll assume this is if anything was available. Lolz)

Cheers

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
yeah, what do you wanna know dude?

imjuschillin

Awards
What are some peeps fav combinations? Either of 'roids/PH's or just the 'roids.

What are some of your fav stand alones? Same parameters as above.

Your fav recovery PCT's for them?

Just seeing beyong the regular PH combos what else peeps have used and really liked for their added training goals.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There all roids but you mean illegal ones. I have never done any so I don't have much to contribute but i would love to see some do a 6-7 weeker of an sd/ dbol bridge. 3 weeks sd 3-4 weeks dbol, since most people think gains from dbol are pretty easy to keep I bet it would an awesome bridge. =]

surreallmlan

Awards
Weeks 1-3, dbol 30-50mg day
Weeks 4-5, anadrol 50mg day
Weeks 1-12, test 500 mg week
Weeks 1-12, deca 500 mg week

imjuschillin

Awards
There all roids but you mean illegal ones. I have never done any so I don't have much to contribute but i would love to see some do a 6-7 weeker of an sd/ dbol bridge. 3 weeks sd 3-4 weeks dbol, since most people think gains from dbol are pretty easy to keep I bet it would an awesome bridge. =]
Really? I thought I'd read numerous times that a large portion of the gains from dbol are bloat/water and are tough to keep post sysle... Hmmmmm. Wouldnt maybe the dbol first be better and then end w the SD. Cuz the sd has more of a hardening effect than dbol?

imjuschillin

Awards
Weeks 1-3, dbol 30-50mg day
Weeks 4-5, anadrol 50mg day
Weeks 1-12, test 500 mg week
Weeks 1-12, deca 500 mg week
I was just reading a bit on Anadrol. Doesnt sound like something I personally will ever try, but deff to each their own. Sounds like a very results oriented substance, but the risks that I read seem to go with it just register a bit too high for me.

12 weeks of Deca too? Wouldnt that supporess you like into oblivion? Just thinkin out loud here. Lol

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
why the hellicopter do people keep making threads asking everyone to put together cycles for them? or to categorize all the steroids by side effects/gains/etc

its always the same braindead post

'' GUYS I WANNA GET HUGE AND RIPPED! WHAT ARE BEST STEROIDS FOR GETTING HUGE AND RIPPED!?'' '' OH AND I WANNA DO PCT. WHATS A GOOD PCT?!?

ill tell you the steps to put together a cycle.

1. decide what your goals are
2. read about the different steroids - legal and illegal ( yes there are legal steroids )
3. search for logs of said roids and read how people dose them as well as read advice given to those people from other members.

If you do those three steps you should become knowledgeable about the different steroids and be able to choose your own combos and know why its a good choice.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Really? I thought I'd read numerous times that a large portion of the gains from dbol are bloat/water and are tough to keep post sysle... Hmmmmm. Wouldnt maybe the dbol first be better and then end w the SD. Cuz the sd has more of a hardening effect than dbol?
Any water or bloat will be lost and it doesn't really matter. What matters is holding on to muscle and in turn strength. D bol is easier to do so and a little slower on gains I believe. SD may be dry, diet depending, but it will blow you up more than d bol. SD will cause like 30lb+ per lift and maybe 15 easy in 3 weeks on a bulk, but since the gains come on so fast if your close to your genetic potential they become very difficult to hold on to. D bol is a little slow and steadier from what I have heard, and easy on liver so can be ran longer.

Keep in mind although SD is not notorious for water weight like say m14add, sd will cause massive increase in glycogen stores, so carbs will add a ton of weight on it due to this effect. The d bol finisher would I've you time to make some extra muscle mass so as not to lose so much weight this seeming more permanent.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
I prefer an oral stacked with injectable test E or Cyp. U can use old standby orals or the newer ones like superdrol. Im not much on stacking orals. Ive tried it once. Pretty insane, but sides got me!

imjuschillin

Awards
Any water or bloat will be lost and it doesn't really matter. What matters is holding on to muscle and in turn strength. D bol is easier to do so and a little slower on gains I believe. SD may be dry, diet depending, but it will blow you up more than d bol. SD will cause like 30lb+ per lift and maybe 15 easy in 3 weeks on a bulk, but since the gains come on so fast if your close to your genetic potential they become very difficult to hold on to. D bol is a little slow and steadier from what I have heard, and easy on liver so can be ran longer.

Keep in mind although SD is not notorious for water weight like say m14add, sd will cause massive increase in glycogen stores, so carbs will add a ton of weight on it due to this effect. The d bol finisher would I've you time to make some extra muscle mass so as not to lose so much weight this seeming more permanent.
OK, very interesting. That actually makes a pretty good argument. Makes sense. Im thinking perhaps adding something to control the bloat/fat gain from the dbol at the end like form or even nolva might keep the gains at the end even a bit drier? That along with keeping the diet in check I guess culd be a pretty good mix.

imjuschillin

Awards
I prefer an oral stacked with injectable test E or Cyp. U can use old standby orals or the newer ones like superdrol. Im not much on stacking orals. Ive tried it once. Pretty insane, but sides got me!
Well one thing I think I am starting to realize from my reading, especially here, but elsewhere too, is that a 'test base' seems to be a very productive and smart way to go. And I think I even understand the reasoning behind that, so, point one for me, lolzzz.

Isnt it odd how it seems that the illegal routes seem to get you better results, easier to keep and less sides. I mean, truly, that seems backwards to me.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Running now...
Beastdrol (sd) 30-40 wks 1-4
T400 starting at 600/wk working to 800 for 16 wks
Deca 400/wk for 14 wks
HCG wks 13-16

Might throw in another oral at the end all the way up to pct starting wk 19.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
favorite cycle so far has been:

Test P 1-10 150mgs eod
Tren ace 3-10 75mgs eod
Anavar 100mgs 5-10

another favorite:
Test E 250 18 weeks
EQ 600mg frontloaded first 6 weeks then 400mg last 12 weeks
Anavar 75mgs 14-18

really looking forward to a test/tren/mast/win/var cycle...still debating on it...

Grizzly Adams

Awards
7 weeks of Meganox ( powder SD preworkout)- 40mg of sd a day, 6 days a week
Go Nadz- PCT
60+ mg of Milk thistle every day for 7 weeks.
I mixed Universal Nutrition's Shock therapy with the PH in as an extra source of stims.

I traded in Tribol for Meganox because I didnt want something that strong at the time.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Go Nadz- PCT
I mixed Universal Nutrition's Shock therapy with the PH in as an extra source of stims.

I traded in Tribol for Meganox because I didnt want something that strong at the time.
wait wait....what can be more strong than 40mgs of SD a day???

Grizzly Adams

Awards
I roid raged twice though lolz. I punched a foot long crack in a 3 inch wooden door pane. Also, punched a dent in the metal sill on the side of my truck....</3

Grizzly Adams

Awards
My bench went up 50 lbs in 7 weeks so...I was happy with it.

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
i was going to say i saw this type of discussion here before. thanks for the link nat

Grizzly Adams

Awards
wait wait....what can be more strong than 40mgs of SD a day???
Tribol 60 which has Phera, superdrol, and Tren in it. Friend of mine used it. we were supposed to cycle it together but I traded mine in. He went from like 220 to 280 for bench. Sickkkk bulking ph but that stuff will def give you a limp noodle.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Go Nadz- PCT

is that a joke? 60mg of milk thistle?

if you aren't using an advanced delivery, you need to be taking 3000+mg for any effect......

Grizzly Adams

Awards
Meant to say 600mg+. forgot a zero. I was taking on average 600-2000mg a day. 600 happened maybe one or two days