PCT suggestions (timing) wanted

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Well, as my cycle comes to it's last couple weeks, it's time to really start thinking about how I'm going to run my pct.

I'll be using nolva/clomid, along with a natty booster, and I've decided to also use forma-stanzol. Seems like an attack from all angles.

Ill be using the nolva/clomid from day one on pct. Dosing suggestions are welcomed, but so far this is how I plan on dosing... Let me know what you guys think and how you could change it. And why (leaning is always a good thing).

nolva: 40/40/20/20
clomid: (first four days 100mg frontload) 50/50/25/25

Ill be using the natty test booster I have on hand (cellucor p6 extreme)
I'll also be using forma-stanzol

when should I introduce these 2? From day one like my SERMs, or should I wait till week two, or even three? I was thinking of adding the forma-stanzol in week two and the test booster from day 1, but I really have no idea.

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
i have no idea as you provided no information on what you're taking, if its a short half-life product immediately, a long ester test would be about 2 weeks.. depends on what youre taking though as to the day you start.. and generally just clomid and nolva should be more than enough

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nolva at 20 mg for 4 weeks.
Clomid (no need to front load but you can) 50/50/50/25
Formastanzol I would start in week 2 at 5 pumps a day. Then move over to 10 pumps a day in week 4. But that's just me.
Test booster week 3 at rec dosage.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Hmm that sounds good

I can take the nolva and clomid at the same time Right? Just making sure... And is it better to dose them in the am, pm, or before bed?

Also, how does forma-stanzol stack up against erase?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea nolva and clomid can be taken together. Estrogen will be highest when you wake up so take them before bed. But it doesn't really matter... I do before bed.

Hmm.. I haven't tried erase but forma-stanzol is formestane... that's a completely different thing than erase I believe. My vote goes for forma-stanzol. My next PCT is gonna look just like yours except HCGenerate as my test booster and only clomid.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I see, thank you. Yeah my test booster is probably crappy, but I got it for free so I'm gonna use it

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's all good... nolva clomid AND forma.... you are set regardless good luck brah

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with CM. This is what I'm looking at after my 16 week binger is over

Clomid- 100/50/50/50
HCGenerate
Forma Stanozolol

Oh yeah i also have TCF1 and Sustain alpha in my stash too :D

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah can't go wrong with adding in the unleashed/post cycle combo :)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea OP... I'm with Kris...

If you have both nolva and clomid... I honestly would just do clomid and keep nolva on hand for any estrogen related sides.

Nolva messed my libido a little bit. Coming off cycle it was at 70% and 1 month of nolva I feel like I'm at 50%. From now on I'm doing clomid personally.

You really don't need nolva if you're doing Clomid, forma-stanzol, and a test booster. Just keep it on hand IMO. But do as you wish.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
looks good.
Id rec HCGnerate and sustain alpha.
only because i havent gotten to use the forma-stanzol yet.
but iv been hearing good things

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok just to throw out there what XP is running. He is doing a SD to Epi bridge with Tren stacked on top pretty much the whole time.

Im def going to suggest u get HCGenerate and save that free test booster for a weaker cycle.

SBT

SBT

Awards
I know a lot of people like the HCgenerate with Unleashed + post cycle combo, and then you can always go to Bridge from there.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah and clomid would be a better choice since he ran tren anyways.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Clomid and 5pumps of forma, keep in mind forma will control the prog/prolac from tren.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I guess I'll leave the nolva out for this one unless needed. Seems reasonable, none of these compounds aromatize, epi even lowers estro. I've also heard nolva is a bad idea after a progestin like tren?

I wish I could get the HCGenerate instead of the test booster I have, but my finds right now will only allow the forma or the hcgenerate; and I think the forma will be more useful.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea stick to clomid with nolva on hand bud. Since you already have some kind of test booster just get the forma... if the budget allows mid PCT you can switch up since test booster starts week 3. You will be fine.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Novla aggrevates the PR receptors, stick with Clomid and forma my good bro.