Supp'ing While Deployed, input?

Onnoc

Awards
This is a repost in this section incase you seen it in the bulking forum:

I'm not looking at diving in head first to any stacks for my first cycle, so I'm looking at doing this while I'm deployed. My goals are cut about 8% bf and get my lifts back up to where they were prior to my torn rotator cuff and separated shoulder.

VPX Liquid Clenbutrx Hardcore
Epistane
Animal Pak's
CLA
FlaxSeed Oil
ZMA

A friend of mine suggested not doing creatine while on Epistane.

Post-Cycle I'm looking at

VPX Liquid Clenbutrx Hardcore
Inhibit-E
Milk Thistle
CE2HD
Beta-Alanine
Animal Pak's
CLA
FlaxSeed Oil
ZMA

I will be doing quite a bit of cardio while I'm there too. We plan on waking up and doing 30 minutes of cardio and abs/obliques. Then after the work day go and do an hour and a half of lifting and light cardio before bed.

Right now I'm at 216 16-17% bf and wanting to be down to 8-10% (weight being around 195/200)

Thanks for any input you have, it is greatly appreciated

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would add the creatine in. Epistane will allow your body to uptake more creatine actually. So that will mean more water weight yes, but also more glycogen which is your bodies way of store carbs in muscle for quick energy when lifting, also it will help fight off lactic acid which will keep the burning away while hitting failure hopefully allowing for another rep.

My only propblwm here is you don't have a PCT lined up. I mean just cause you call it one does make it one. It would be wiser to use a serm, and they are only Bout 50 dollars for 2 cycles worth. However you would need an oral syringe as well.
If you are willing to take the risk of OTC pct, I would use recycle from purus labs ad I am on it now with my nolva clomid stack and it seems to be helping some. I would also stack recycle with another OTC pct product of your choice. Do research to find out the best one.

Onnoc

Awards
Okay, I already have the oral syringe. Good call there with the SERM. I'm trying to get all of the brain work of this operation done before it starts. Seeing as how I have used ar-r in the past I will go back with them and get their Liquid Clomi (70mL). I will be looking into the Recycle as well. Once again, thanks for your input.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I ran a two cycles while I was deployed to Afghanistan last year, Havoc for one and Epistane for the other. Make sure you keep hydrated. Iraq and Afghanistan suck and you know that. Be careful and STAY SAFE.

Onnoc

Awards
I ran a two cycles while I was deployed to Afghanistan last year, Havoc for one and Epistane for the other. Make sure you keep hydrated. Iraq and Afghanistan suck and you know that. Be careful and STAY SAFE.
Will do boss. Even here I generally stick to about a gallon and a half to two gallons a day. I hope thats enough! We appreciate you.

Onnoc

Awards
I appreciate you MikeG, I know from seeing other people around here doing stacks their first time I'd rather just stick to one to see how that goes. Plus doing Epi makes it easier on me having my buddy deployed with me to walk me through the process as well whenever I require the help. (he has more first hand experience than anyone should in my opinion) I will keep the Furaza in mind for the next time I cycle next year though. I don't have much problem at all with bulking, my problem is always on the staying lean even with proper cardio.

Onnoc

Awards
No sir. It is not the baby fat. Thats for sure. Perhaps if I can go an extended period of time without getting hurt things will turn out differently.