Test E/Dbol Cycle

azokaei

Awards
I am planning on a 10 Week Cycle, goals are muscle gain. I have been training for 3 years now. I got my diet and routine down to a science haha. I have take some prohormones and now ready for the real stuff

I want to take a 10 week cycle looking like this:
1-4= DBol 40mg/day
1-10= Test E 500mg/ week 250mg monday 250mg thursday
5-10= HCG 1000iu/week
12-16=Nolva 40/20/20/10
or for pct would it be better to add clomid as well.

I also am thinking about adding Tren E or Injectable winny from weeks 5-10

I am now 200lbs havent updated my stats yet

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
if this is your first cycle, stick to what you have. no need for winstrol or especially no tren in a first cycle. tren is a powerful monster. also, lower ur HCG dose... 250mgs 2x a week for the last 5 is plenty. and clomid is better for pct..IMO

azokaei

Awards
if this is your first cycle, stick to what you have. no need for winstrol or especially no tren in a first cycle. tren is a powerful monster. also, lower ur HCG dose... 250mgs 2x a week for the last 5 is plenty. and clomid is better for pct..IMO
What dosage of clomid will i need?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i usually run 100mgs first 5 days then 50mgs the rest of the way.

also get an AI, ull prob get some bloat with test e and dbol

Badco1989

Awards
This being your first cycle, I wouldn't go with 40mg of Dbol. You will get very noticable results from 25mg a day. Then on your next cycle you can go up to 30 and so on.

500mg of Test sounds about right and injecting twice a week is even better.

Someone can correct me if Im wrong, but I dont think you want to run HCG for five weeks or in that large of dose for such a basic cycle. Probably more like 250-500IU every fifth day for about three weeks. Also it looks like youre running the HCG with the second half of your Test. For Test E, I believe you should wait until two weeks after your last Test shot, then start on HCG. Also you should start Nolva with HCG, then continue for at least three week on Nolva after finishing the HCG.

So it should look something like this:
Weeks 1-4: 25mg daily DBol
Weeks 1-10: 250mg twice a week Test
Weeks 12-14: 250IU HCG every fifth day
Weeks 12-17: 20mg Nolva daily

Also, dont forget to get a blood test before starting to establish your baselines. There is a really good thread on here about how to get one privately at low cost.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
This being your first cycle, I wouldn't go with 40mg of Dbol. You will get very noticable results from 25mg a day. Then on your next cycle you can go up to 30 and so on.

500mg of Test sounds about right and injecting twice a week is even better.

Someone can correct me if Im wrong, but I dont think you want to run HCG for five weeks or in that large of dose for such a basic cycle. Probably more like 250-500IU every fifth day for about three weeks. Also it looks like youre running the HCG with the second half of your Test. For Test E, I believe you should wait until two weeks after your last Test shot, then start on HCG. Also you should start Nolva with HCG, then continue for at least three week on Nolva after finishing the HCG.

So it should look something like this:
Weeks 1-4: 25mg daily DBol
Weeks 1-10: 250mg twice a week Test
Weeks 12-15: 250IU HCG every fifth day
Weeks 12-18: 20mg Nolva daily

Also, dont forget to get a blood test before starting to establish your baselines. There is a really good thread on here about how to get one privately at low cost.

the 40mgs of dbol will be fine, 25 is a low dose and kind of a waste, especially if you are using it to kickstart a cycle. also, the way you are describing how to use hcg is totally wrong. u don't run it for/during pct. hcg is run, can be through the entire cycle (if it is an extremely heavy cycle) or the last 4-5 weeks. 250iu twice a week is fine he can even do it the same day as his test shots.

just from the way you say to use things, i seriously doubt you have even run a cycle before, yet run a proper one.

Now, for the OP, here's your cycle buddy:

1-4 40mgs Dbol ED
1-10 500mgs of test (250mg 2x a week)
9-12 HCG 250iu once or twice a week (your cycle really isn't heavy or that long, you might not even need it)

-after your last shot of HCG start PCT:
1-5 days of pct: 100mgs clomid ed
rest of pct: 50mgs clomid ed
along with other support supps.

OP, take a look at this thread:

http://http://www.trainwiser.com/f48/hcg-faq-3975/

Badco1989

Awards
Well, I'm not gona get in a pissin match with Bigpapa over this, but HCG doses are measured in IU's which even you were apparently aware of when you started this thread. Good for you.

Regarding taking it during your cycle or part of PCT, I didn't say you couldn't take it during, but the cycle you described is not very long or exotic, so do you really need to? I don't think so. And yes, HCG is used by some as part of PCT. Me personally, I wouldn't use the HCG at all for a ten week cycle of Test, but if you do, I still wouldn't use the 1,000IU's a week.

25mg of Dbol or 40. I think thats really up to you and how aggressive your goals are. I wouldn't call 25mg kind a waist for a first time user though. Something to think about though is that precycle blood test I mentioned. Find out how your liver is before you decide which dose to start with.

Ask ten different people how to run a cycle and youre gona get ten different variations. I find it hard to believe that Bigpapa is the final word on all that is anabolic.

azokaei

Awards
should I add an AI such as armidex to prevent from bloating?

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
should I add an AI such as armidex to prevent from bloating?
Yes, I would also consider running it through your PCT. Just be aware of signs that your estrogen level is too low. No libido/achy joints

azokaei

Awards
So from my research i believe i am suppose to take .5mg of armidex a day through out the cycle and 1mg a day for pct, am i correct?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats probably on the high side dosage wise, .5mg EOD is likely enough, assuming your bodyfat level is reasonable.

azokaei

Awards
also should my pct that consist of clomid and armidex be 3 weeks long? or 3 weeks of clomid and 4 weeks of armidex

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
Run the cycle for 12-16 weeks. If you're gonna do this, ****ing DO IT!

Run the hcg through your cycle, IMO. I needed it for my 12wk test only cycle, and it made my transition into pct super smooth. You'll need to research all the different opinions and make your own decision here though.

And I would just be sure to have the AI on hand if you need it. You may not HAVE to use it, but have it in case you need it. Using it, especially when you don't need it, can hinder your gains.

Keep researching though bro. There's a lot of **** that you'll basically need to google and read up on so that you can make your own educated decisions. It's all out there, just keep sifting through it all.

Musclefever

Awards
i am researching as well...and from what i understand if he decides to use torem he does not need any ai during pct...torem will kill of any gyno u might have

314Gambino

Awards
I'm also trying this same stack for the first time. Ive read that Nolva alone can do the job for PCT, but i wanna cover all the bases, so I'll add Clomid. How should I run it? And according to all the research ive done, the popular way is to run PCT two weeks after the last pin, right?

Hunter Killer

Awards
**** what's popular. Know what you're doing and why you're doing it. Test E is a 2 week long ester so that means you still have it in your system 2 weeks after you take your last shot... thats why you want to start pct 2 weeks after. Good luck man looks solid!