Methyl-Dien Update.....

oxandrin

Awards
Been on 16mg of DS methyl-Dien since 6/1

At this dosage i'm up 4 lbs and extremely hard and vascular....my strength is up too. its only been 6 days....

I'm going to up it to 20mg after 10 days. I'm using the tabs and not stacking it with anything

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Good deal, what brand are you using?

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
wow, expensive cycle! I ran 10mg for ~4 weeks and seemed to help while cutting, altho it took 3 weeks to to feel anything... watch for the gyno. I dont know if I got full-blown gyno from it but the whole area started to get a little puffy.. hit the nolva hard after that.

what are your stats, just curious?

DougMan

Awards
damn 16 mgs, that is up there. I was thinking of buying some powder and using it at 10 a day. Its not surprising that the 1-3 mg was recommend. Imagine if they had sadi 5-10. People would be doing 30 mg/day of this stuff.

oxandrin

Awards
unlike M1T.....M1D has caused EQ like hunger!

its from designer supplements.....i have 8 bottles of the stuff

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree with the hunger statement. I'm only on 6mg., it's been about a week and a half, and the hunger is way up, unlike M1T which crushed my hunger. I'm ramping up to 12 or 16 over six weeks during a cutter. If my M4OHN arrives in time, I will add that to the mix and top out the MD @ 12.

One question about your DS tabs--are they really small, like little pellets? And do some of the tablets look "roughed up," i.e. the rounded ends are kind of hacked up?

Just trying to make a used bottle I bought isn't bunk (not taking any from it right now).

oxandrin

Awards
yep......my tabs are the same way..... budget tab press

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the hunger statement. I'm only on 6mg., it's been about a week and a half, and the hunger is way up, unlike M1T which crushed my hunger. I'm ramping up to 12 or 16 over six weeks during a cutter. If my M4OHN arrives in time, I will add that to the mix and top out the MD @ 12.

One question about your DS tabs--are they really small, like little pellets? And do some of the tablets look "roughed up," i.e. the rounded ends are kind of hacked up?

Just trying to make a used bottle I bought isn't bunk (not taking any from it right now).
Yeah, some of my tabs looked like they were crushed or something, w/ a few being more like half tabs. this was with a new bottle. i think you're fine.

not a big deal tho IMO.

NattyNow

Awards
I'm trying some of the powder right now in a higher dose (15-20mg)...am a week in. the first few days sucked...my stomach just got real bloated and my nips got puffy. now though i'm starting to see some pumps and the hunger increase. vitex seemed to help the nips. i dunno if the comparison to winstrol is a good one though, as the immediate wintrol hardness is not present (m5aa did give me that). really it feels alot like a low dose of deca to me...i think it would be best if some androgens were stacked with it.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I also have experienced some bloat on my stomach, but only the lower stomach...I'm thinking of adding Etched to the mix--4OHT and 7-Keto--to control this a bit.

oxandrin

Awards
yep!

stomach bloat
hunger increase
and puffy nips

looks like we're all taking the same ****! I just hope its real methyl-dien

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
What would you recoment stacking it with??

M14add, would make a nice bulking stack.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
The lab tests have been posted, its real MD. Again I am the only supplier to show lab tests for this as well.

oxandrin

Awards
The lab tests have been posted, its real MD. Again I am the only supplier to show lab tests for this as well.
I didn't mean it in a bad way....just saying that if it is something slightly different on the molecular level the side effects can be significantly different

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
yes they could be if it wasnt MD, but as far as I know (i am still teh only one to show a lab report) I am the only one selling pure MD.

oxandrin

Awards
6/10.........stopping M1D!

I am having terrible pains in my upper abdomen. The stuff works but the high bp, excessive hunger, and now stomach pains are too much! gonna start arimidex/nolva PCT tomorrow

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Results were best for you at what dose?

oxandrin

Awards
i was on 16mg per day then went to 20mg per day

the pain was coming from the area where my liver is located....but i don't know if its my liver that is in pain or maybe just something else

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was on 16mg per day then went to 20mg per day

the pain was coming from the area where my liver is located....but i don't know if its my liver that is in pain or maybe just something else
follow your right nipple line down to your last ribs. then with your 4 right fingers, dig under your ribs and back. if you have an inflamed liver, you should be able to feel your liver and the associated pain.

oxandrin

Awards
follow your right nipple line down to your last ribs. then with your 4 right fingers, dig under your ribs and back. if you have an inflamed liver, you should be able to feel your liver and the associated pain.
i just stuck my fingers under my ribs and i fell off the chair (sharp pain)....WTF....I had a blood test in may and my liver values were normal... that was after some m1t and test enanthate with letro.

maybe methyl-dien is more hepatoxic than we thought?!?!?

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i just stuck my fingers under my ribs and i fell off the chair (sharp pain)....WTF....I had a blood test in may and my liver values were normal... that was after some m1t and test enanthate with letro.

maybe methyl-dien is more hepatoxic than we thought?!?!?
Sounds like a trip the DR is in order.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, to be fair, 16mgs is more than 5x the dose that is on the bottles. I hope you're okay...I've been sitting @ 6mg. for about a week...having second thoughts about going any higher.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
i had no such problems at 10mg.

i even drank a couple beers on a few weekends during the cycle.. (no flames please, i said A FEW).

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
SS tested it up to 15mgs per day, with no problems at all. I doubt its more toxic then M1T.

I posted a new dosing scheme, try do ing a search and you should find it, but they may help you guys thinking of going higher.

TBigs

Awards
SS tested it up to 15mgs per day, with no problems at all. I doubt its more toxic then M1T.

I posted a new dosing scheme, try do ing a search and you should find it, but they may help you guys thinking of going higher.
Where is the new dosing scheme posted? I did a search for Methyl-dien dosing and Methyl-D dosing and didn't see anything regarding this.

Thanks.