going for it

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
after debating forever, I have decided to take the plundge and get back in the ph/designor game. little background:
30 years old, been lifting hard for 10 years, have plunged the needle in the past and like a lot of tards in their early 20's did it all wrong... no pct/****ty pct...basically did all wrong... I cant get my hands on real gear, and dont wanna head down that road again so am going the OTC road...
I have lurked on this wonderfull website for freaking ever and now am almost ready to rock this ****, but first I need some questions/input/opinions... So, here we go...(oh, and my diet is on point, 500-700 cals above maint. is what Ill be shooting for)
2 weeks prior:
cycle support 2x a day
BCAA's
multi's
joint support supps

During:
Havoc-20/30/30/40/40
DHEA or other test-suggestions? (advice on when to start, how much to dose to help counter libido issues)
cycle support 2x a day
BCAA's
multi's
joint support

PCT:
Toremifene Citrate 120/80/40/20 (this sound right?)
formedrol (need input on when to start/dosage)
BCAA's
Joint supps
multi
creatine/NO pre workout supp

any suggestions are welcome!

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
no thoughts/opinions?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
give us some time to respond, on the weekends most ppl are a little slow around here.. First off, What are your goals from this cycle? Bulk? Cut? Recomp? Also, why Havoc/Epithio? Some ppl run Epithio at 60mg their last few weeks, but you don't have to.
Second, PCT sounds right, but since this is a fairly light cycle you probly can dose the Toremifene at 90/60/30/20 If you wanna save some of your SERM that is. And I would start the Formadrol first day of week 3 in PCT. And are you not really worried about cortisol during PCT?

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the impatience!
havoc cause I have it on hand and have read/heard good reviews for the most part. my goal is a clean bulk, so I'll keep cals at 500-700 above maint... As far as cortisol blocker, I didn't think that one through, thank god for you! What/when would be good to take for this...Thanks for all your help!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I like adding a cort controller in week 2 of PCT or earlier, but that's because I tend to overtrain. Most say to add it in week 3 :)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
up ur does from 20 first week to 30

20 is too low

personally i would do0 this

30/40/50/50/50/50

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
I was gonna use only 20 for the first part cause I only had enough to do it that way. I do have an old half bottle of epidrol that I got from a friend. Am I correct in my belief that epidrol and havoc are the same compound? Thanks for the input on the cortisol help and all the cycle input

Pumper

Awards
PES just release Erase not long ago. It looks like a good addition to pct. It contains a cortisol blocker. They have some good info on it over in the pes section of the forum and I believe it's still really cheap at nutraplanet.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was gonna use only 20 for the first part cause I only had enough to do it that way. I do have an old half bottle of epidrol that I got from a friend. Am I correct in my belief that epidrol and havoc are the same compound? Thanks for the input on the cortisol help and all the cycle input
it sounds the same- but post the ingriedeints in it and i will tell u if it is the epithio compound found in havoc

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the delayed response, football season ya know! The epidrol that I have has the following in it:
2a, 3a-epithio-17a-Methyl-5a-Androstan-17b-OI 10mgs....