anyone tried PA's 11oxo bridge to hang onto more gains?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i like the idea.

i might do this in october

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
thank bro..thats the problem...most i've come accross is just that..talk..i cant find someone whose actually tried this. wish PA has been a bit more specific about the reasoning behind this.........

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It would be interesting to try. I have some left over 11-oxo(27caps). But it requires 2 bottles for any of the protocols and 11-oxo isnt cheap by any means. CEL 11-oxo clone is $35 a bottle and u would need 2. U would have a little more than needed. PA's 11-oxo(which has been discontinued and is no longer sold at NP) was $50 with 90 caps so u would still need 2 bottles.

I thought about saying I would try this but it seems unlikely to happen and thats just me being honest. I would need 2 bottles even with my leftovers. Can really count anything out though. Always a chance I get a little crazy and take a chance.

Just checked the math and IF I got 3 bottles I would have enough with my leftovers for 2 blitz protocols. Or someone could always get 3 and we could trade some lol.

U have to figure this never caught on because it would be so expensive and 11-oxo is viewed as weak. I think most people would rather just have some sort of cortisol control in pct.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
It would be interesting to try. I have some left over 11-oxo(27caps). But it requires 2 bottles for any of the protocols and 11-oxo isnt cheap by any means. CEL 11-oxo clone is $35 a bottle and u would need 2. U would have a little more than needed. PA's 11-oxo(which has been discontinued and is no longer sold at NP) was $50 with 90 caps so u would still need 2 bottles.

I thought about saying I would try this but it seems unlikely to happen and thats just me being honest. I would need 2 bottles even with my leftovers. Can really count anything out though. Always a chance I get a little crazy and take a chance.

Just checked the math and IF I got 3 bottles I would have enough with my leftovers for 2 blitz protocols. Or someone could always get 3 and we could trade some lol.

U have to figure this never caught on because it would be so expensive and 11-oxo is viewed as weak. I think most people would rather just have some sort of cortisol control in pct.
well since most protocols say to do 3-6 caps/d , i was thinking of doing 4-5 caps/day for two weeks post cycle, then go into clomid. that way you'd stretch the cycle out a couple weeks while T is coming up and C is going back down. That would cost 1 bottle.

week 1-6 - epi
week 7-8 - 11 sterone ( 5 caps for 15 days )
week 9-11/12 - clomid

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well since most protocols say to do 3-6 caps/d , i was thinking of doing 4-5 caps/day for two weeks post cycle, then go into clomid. that way you'd stretch the cycle out a couple weeks while T is coming up and C is going back down. That would cost 1 bottle.

week 1-6 - epi
week 7-8 - 11 sterone ( 5 caps for 15 days )
week 9-11/12 - clomid
Def interested to see what u think IF u decide to do it.

What I might do is buy a bottle and use what I have with the new bottle and run 6 caps a day for 17 days. I wont be able to do this for a while though.

What kind of dosing r u thinking with Epi? I love that stuff.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Def interested to see what u think IF u decide to do it.

What I might do is buy a bottle and use what I have with the new bottle and run 6 caps a day for 17 days. I wont be able to do this for a while though.

What kind of dosing r u thinking with Epi? I love that stuff.
I definitely feel ya on the whole '' sounds good but would i REALLY do it '' thing.

im not entirely sure i wanna find out what happens if i quit epi for two weeks without a serm. would definitely be shooting yourself in the foot to try to get greedy with keeping the gains and end up screwing yourself over.

However, i HAVE seen on a couple pulsing logs with people doing a two weeks on two weeks off, then two weeks on 6 week pulse without incident.

i plan to do 40mg 3x a week for 6 weeks and hcg weeks 2-6 ( or 8 pending the bridge)

MedicalCynic

Awards
alright bros, I just started a new thread to ask PA about this over at PHF. I'm planning on running 4 weeks of SD + 2 week 11-oxo bridge with androsterone throughout (6 weeks), so this is very relevant to my interests...

EDIT: can't link because I don't have 50 posts.... you can put the following after prohormoneforum dot com

q-patrick-arnold/34617-questions-regarding-11-oxo-bridge.html