crystal clear urine on oral cycle.sign of healthy liver?

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hi,
i was wondering if one has run an oral cycle for 6-8 weeks of say phera, d-bol etc. and has completely clear urine, normal stools, etc. wether this is a sign that the liver has not taken a beating at all and values are within normal range or can there still be unhealthy elevation of enzymes without any visible outward symptoms?

pure speculation here, but if no outward symptoms are present, could one assume it would be safe to extend ones oral cycle for a longer duration or can only blood testing reveal the actual condition of the liver?

please dont reply with "oral cycles for more than 8 weeks will kill you". this is simply out of curiosity and doesnt suggest that i am considering this idea.it is just for future information.
i am starting to wonder how liver toxic these steroids really are, since for example isotretinoin is supposed to be quite liver toxic, yet i never had a problem using it for many years straight (stupid nonetheless).

i a wondering if even orals can be run at reasonable doses for longer durations than usually suggested.

regards
fabian

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All that clear urine suggests to me is that you have proper (to better) hydration.

There can still be elevations regardless.

There are normal healthy things that can cause enzyme elevations aside from oral steroids - exercise is one of them ;)

If you really want to know if you have elevated enzymes you need a CMP.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i am just trying to figure out how toxic oral steroids really are to the liver.
since i have barely any experience it is hard for me to make a comparison to alcohol, pain medicine, other medication etc.
i am wondering if taking an oral for 3 months for example is really more harmful than drinking a sixpack of beer a day or 1-2 bottles of wine.
my dad has been doing that for 20 years or so and his liver enzymes are perfectly normal.he was in the hospital for pancreatitis last year and after hearing his drinking background the doctors assumed that there must be some kind of liver damage too.when they saw the results they were astonished.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You would need a much more comprehensive testing protocol that the color of your urine.

I could drink a 30 pack, do an 8-Ball of blow and consume 2g of Tylenol and my urine would be clear...:D

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmmmm I was more under impression that urine change was due to kidney damage like I saw a huge diff when iuped me tren to 1g for only aweek as well as other kidney problems and side pains

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Why would you want to extend an 8 week oral cycle? :(

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dunn hit it on the head. first thing that came to mind is your properly hydrated.

Ryancrush

Awards
I dont know if its a sign but its not a bad thing.