short cutting cycle

1. Registered User
    Answers

short cutting cycle

Ok guys, I've only got 3 weeks before i go on vacation and was thinking about doing a short cutting cycle, 10lbs in 3 weeks would be great if i could achieve it.
    I have M1T, MD,and M4OHN, my question is which do you think would be the best choice to stack with clen/cytomel for optimum results. 10 pound maybe a bit optimistic but hey, I'll give it a go anyhoo.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by can_o_whoop_ass
    Ok guys, I've only got 3 weeks before i go on vacation and was thinking about doing a short cutting cycle, 10lbs in 3 weeks would be great if i could achieve it.
    I have M1T, MD,and M4OHN, my question is which do you think would be the best choice to stack with clen/cytomel for optimum results. 10 pound maybe a bit optimistic but hey, I'll give it a go anyhoo.

DNP.. umm, yeah that's probably your best bet. but no problems if you don't want to try it ... m1t seems to be tried and true and kicks in fast. m4ohn may take longer to kick in so 3 weeks could be rough.

shoulda started earlier!
  3. Registered User
    Answers

shoulda started earlier![/QUOTE]

absolutely right I should have, I was planning to do a longer cut after I came back but things haven't gone quite to plan
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Answers

I would use a 2-3 week cycle of m1t at the lowest possible dose for the desired result, ramp the clen up from 20mcg ed to 100mcg ed by upping the dose every 2-3 days (especially if you've never used it), and use the cytomel in a taper that starts and stops 2 days (@25mcg/ed) before the end of the cycle. What do you have lined up for PCT. You will have to take it with you on vacation IMHO, so you might want to consider that before starting a cycle.

ManBeast

P.S. I don't bother to ramp down my clen anymore, because I don't have a problem with "crashing" off of it, if you do, or have never used it, ramp back down 20mcg every 2 days.
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  5. Board Supporter
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    I would use a 2-3 week cycle of m1t at the lowest possible dose for the desired result, ramp the clen up from 20mcg ed to 100mcg ed by upping the dose every 2-3 days (especially if you've never used it), and use the cytomel in a taper that starts and stops 2 days (@25mcg/ed) before the end of the cycle. What do you have lined up for PCT. You will have to take it with you on vacation IMHO, so you might want to consider that before starting a cycle.

ManBeast

P.S. I don't bother to ramp down my clen anymore, because I don't have a problem with "crashing" off of it, if you do, or have never used it, ramp back down 20mcg every 2 days.
    yep..
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    What do you have lined up for PCT. You will have to take it with you on vacation IMHO, so you might want to consider that before starting a cycle.

ManBeast

I have used clen before and been ok on it, apart from the standard hand shakes, I haven't used it conjunction with cytomel before though. As for PCt it will be nolva tabs, although i am a little concerned about taking the tabs into another country (Cyprus) I was planning to take just enough with me, maybe loose in an empty asprin bottle or the like.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

m1t may be a bad choice, I can't imagine going through recovery from m1t while on vacation... what a waste!
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by morfiend
    m1t may be a bad choice, I can't imagine going through recovery from m1t while on vacation... what a waste!
    which is my dilemma,something not too harsh would be preferable although I suppose M1T @ 5mg a day may be enough to stave off the catabolic effects of cytomel, this was the dosing amount i had in mind
  9. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

i would go with a high dose of MD (15mgs-17mgs), restrict cals as much as possible. Just basically eat fat and protein and you should be able to do it.

I wouldnt use M1T for 2 reason, you can already have cramps while using clen alone, I cant imagine how it would be with M1T as well, on top of the recovery while on vaca. Worst situation is bring some M4OHN with you on vaca and use that for teh week you are gone and start PCT when you come back.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

hhmmm....that's a possibility Matt, I quite like the sound of that, as i would prefer to keep away from M1T if possible.Do you think a large dose of MD and a CKD diet would work? I thought I'd read somewhere clen and T3 work best with carbs present.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by can_o_whoop_ass
    hhmmm....that's a possibility Matt, I quite like the sound of that, as i would prefer to keep away from M1T if possible.Do you think a large dose of MD and a CKD diet would work? I thought I'd read somewhere clen and T3 work best with carbs present.
    i'd imagine being on a CKD would be a good thing. being on some MD/mo4hn during vacation also doesn't sound like too bad of an idea.. just throw them in an old prescription bottle or aspirin bottle and I'm sure you'll be fine.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 09:36 AM
  2. Had to cut cycle short - Need PCT advice
    By Boulderer in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 01:38 PM
  3. Cutting cycle short only 3 week epi. need PCT help
    By ZoomZoom88 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 01:48 PM
  4. need advice on if I should cut cycle short
    By adrenalinaddict in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-25-2004, 12:50 AM
  5. ahhhhh!!! might have to cut cycle short.
    By adrenalinaddict in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-23-2004, 03:06 PM