recomp - debating between Turinabol LV and Epi

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've got a ton of epi on hand and I just got a few bottles of the Turinabol LV from PP. I have experience with both compounds, but it was so long ago that I can't really compare them.

I'm not looking for huge gains...mostly lean bulk/recomp.

either way, I'm planning a 6 week run. any rec's on what compound should I go with?

also considering stacking androhard, anyone have experience stacking with either of these compounds?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've got a ton of epi on hand and I just got a few bottles of the Turinabol LV from PP. I have experience with both compounds, but it was so long ago that I can't really compare them.

either way, I'm planning a 6 week run. any rec's on what compound should I go with?

also considering stacking androhard, anyone have experience stacking with either of these compounds?
Im not a big fan of epi, ran it at high doses and really didnt notice much that warranted me to keep using it.. Tbol and AH on the other hand, stand back and watch out!

Tbol is my favorite designer anyways, the compound ran at the right doses is stupid effective and i felt great, AH's compound is one of my favorites as well. Never have i looked so full, lean, vascular, pumped, and as strong as an ox all in one. You really cant go wrong with it brother. So for me its

Tbol/AH for the win

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id say if u r look for more of the lean bulk go with Turinabol Lv and if u r leaning towards recomp go with Epi. Both give me good strength gains but with Turinabol LV I gained a little more weight. Where with Epi I became vascular as hell at the same weight. Granted both r very versatile but that was my experience.

tacoreaper

Awards
Id say if u r look for more of the lean bulk go with Turinabol Lv and if u r leaning towards recomp go with Epi. Both give me good strength gains but with Turinabol LV I gained a little more weight. Where with Epi I became vascular as hell at the same weight. Granted both r very versatile but that was my experience.
Hey Tomahawk88,

what was your diet like if you don't mind me asking, while on Epi?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Stack the Turinabol and Androhard.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman