H-drol Cycle+PCT, looking good??

troumie

Awards
Before I begin, I would just like to add that I am a 22 year old, training properly for a good 4 years, and now looking to add a little something new to my lifting "career". I have actually been researching this forum and many others for a few months and finally decided that I should go on with this cycle, so here it is:

Preload 2 weeks with CEL Cycle Assist and also run it with cycle (2 tubs)
Weeks 1-6: Hdrol cycle at 50/50/50/75/75/75 (may change depending on how I am feeling)

PCT:
week 1-4: reversitol at 3/2/2/1 and also thinking of adding inhibit E
weeks 3-6: Stoked, taking servings as stated on the jar (2 morning 2 eveving)
Milk Thistle will be run throughout PCT

I would also like to add that a multivitamin and fish oil and whey protein are staples. I am also planning on adding creatine on PCT (even though I really dont like the bloat it gives.)
I know that a SERM should be in hand even when running a "mild" cycle such as this, and I am still looking into that and will inform you soon if i were to get it, but other than that, how does the cycle look? Should i add the Inhibit E or would that be overkill?

Thanks Guys.

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
I'd def run nolva for a 6 weeks hdrol cycle. Also creatine is good to run on cycle as well, I generally start week 2 of the cycle. You will need 1000mg of taurine daily, the cramps will be unbearable without. Good luck.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
From the many logs I have read 50/75/75/75/75/75 seems to work best for H-Drol. I would say run Nolva during PCT along side your other supps, maybe tapering them up as Nolva dosage goes down.

Most recommend against creatine on cycle, as you'll get good enough strength and pumps from H-Drol. I would save it for PCT, when you will need more help to sustain your strength/gains.

5g Taurine pre/post workout to avoid back pumps.

troumie

Awards
Thanks for the input, yeh creatine PCT would probably be a better idea than with H-drol, I have a question though, what are your opinions on Novadex rebound and what not, myth? just really looking for the best/safest alternative, thanks