Bolasterol, Halostane, and Arimiplex Stack

iceki

Awards
Hello, I am new to the forum. It has been a few years since I have taken a stack and had a few questions about a specific one. The following is the list of supplements involved in the three month stack I am taking.

Bolasterol, Halostane, and Arimiplex
Here is a URL specifying specific ingredients of each and dosage:

For pre workout - Noxipro by CTD labs

Syntha 6 by BSN

The reason I am posting is because after receiving the stack, I dove in with much further research (understandably something I should have done prior to purchase).

The instructions for this stack are as follows:

Bolasterol (Mass) Phase 1 (4 weeks w/ a Liver assist after the 2 week). After the 2 week add Halostane in.
We recommend Chrysin 750 mg. Chrysin has been shown in scientific studies to have dramatic anti-estrogenic effects decreasing estrogen. Milk Thrysin liver assist
Halostane (Hardener) Phase 2 (4 weeks w/ a Liver assist). After the end of Bolasterol add Arimiplex with Halostane.
Arimiplex (Complete PCT) Phase 3 ( 4 weeks…this product is not only a PCT, but also provides a new anabolic Pro-hormone called 5-hydroxy-laxgenin and Anterior pituitary isolates (Growth hormone)

I am mainly posting, because I have never used this stack. After the first day of taking the NOXIPRO (I felt amazing, but that is most likely just to do the extreme amount of energy delivered for pre-workout, I had a bit of a crash later in the day but that is most likely due to the fact that I am somewhat sensitive to caffeine)

I am also taking Milk Thistle for promoting liver health. I would like a somewhat 'advanced/aggressive' stack while not completely destroying my organs. I understand that all of these types of stacks are not necessarily good for your 'body' per say but in my further research it has been suggested to me that this stack is nothing but an 'organ destroyer' Why I post is to see if anyone has any recommendations? Should I take this stack as is recommended in the instructions or should I modify them? I have only been taking half dosage of Bolasterol and NOXIPRO to start off with, until I get some feedback from the community.

Should I add in Chrysin 750 mg and up my Milk Thistle dosage? Are there any better liver assists that you recommend?

Again, any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank you and I am glad to have found this community.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5