only anavar or only halotestin cycle?

cutbody

Awards
hey
anybody did only anavar cycle like 60mg a day for 4 weeks... or maybe only halotestin 40mg a day ? 4 weeks?

i did already over 20 cycles...

but i hate to do again cycle with injects.so i think to do only tabs to see how its work.

i got 2 x 100 tabs oxanabolic British dragon 10mg and 2 x halotestex British Dragon 10mg...

suggests are welcome

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
hey
anybody did only anavar cycle like 60mg a day for 4 weeks... or maybe only halotestin 40mg a day ? 4 weeks?

i did already over 20 cycles...

but i hate to do again cycle with injects.so i think to do only tabs to see how its work.

i got 2 x 100 tabs oxanabolic British dragon 10mg and 2 x halotestex British Dragon 10mg...

suggests are welcome
hope you check your source BD is the most counterfeited manufacture out there, but a 6-8 wk var cycle at 40-80mgs would be good. Same goes for the fluoxy, alot of bunk going around

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
hope you check your source BD is the most counterfeited manufacture out there, but a 6-8 wk var cycle at 40-80mgs would be good. Same goes for the fluoxy, alot of bunk going around
+1

Halo is a bit more toxic than Var, but will yield better strength gains. So I guess it depends on what your looking to get out of it. Make sure you double up your liver supports on the Halo.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't run the halotestin as a full cycle, i'd just use it preworkout. The anavar is a nicer choice, but won't add as much strength as halotestin