smell of p-mag vs. hdrol

1. smell of p-mag vs. hdrol

Just something that occurred to me a few days ago as I was trying to decide whether I wanted to start another cycle or not. I few months ago, I started a p-mag cycle, and I almost immediately started experiencing sides - insomnia, anxiety, etc. I kept on it for 3 weeks before I had to stop because I was simply unable to handle work stress while on this stuff. I experienced sides on hdrol before, as well, but not quite like this. I know people have said that the two are very similar, but something I've noticed is how much stronger the p-mag smells vs. hdrol. P-mag smells like strong rubbing alcohol to me, while the hdrol has virtually no smell.

Is this normal? Could I have gotten a different compound that was packaged in the wrong bottle? If they are so similar, why such a distinct difference in the way the two smell?

2. Quote Originally Posted by hyperCat View Post
    Just something that occurred to me a few days ago as I was trying to decide whether I wanted to start another cycle or not. I few months ago, I started a p-mag cycle, and I almost immediately started experiencing sides - insomnia, anxiety, etc. I kept on it for 3 weeks before I had to stop because I was simply unable to handle work stress while on this stuff. I experienced sides on hdrol before, as well, but not quite like this. I know people have said that the two are very similar, but something I've noticed is how much stronger the p-mag smells vs. hdrol. P-mag smells like strong rubbing alcohol to me, while the hdrol has virtually no smell.

Is this normal? Could I have gotten a different compound that was packaged in the wrong bottle? If they are so similar, why such a distinct difference in the way the two smell?
    they are different compounds...the pmag always smells like that so you got the right stuff

3. Just completed a hdrol cycle, my hdrol smelled pretty strong, alot like what you are saying your p-mag smelled like. Think it comes down to who manufactured it.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. smell
    By blaclsvteccrx in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 08:46 PM
  2. Shaker Cup Smell Won't Go Away
    By Domenic in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 12:15 AM
  3. ZMA Smell?
    By tigertest in forum Supplements