NEW!! Pre-Workout containing SD

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Check this out guys, I couldnt believe my eyes! A new preworkout with superdrol in it. 10mg a serving. I can imagine people not knowing what there doing taking 4 or 5 scoops and killing themselves.

Its called Mega NOX by Innovative Labs

:wtf1:

Also, by the same company, Monsterplexx Its a PH with 5 compounds with a few that are methylated. This one will make your liver cry

____

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the website doesn't work because it was edited by the moderators. better delete the name of the website before you find yourself on a one way trip to banned camp.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just like I've read from HereToStudy, I wouldn't trust a PH like SD in a powder, it's not like your getting exact measurements, it's gonna be a diff dosage every serving.

Well he said something like that lol, but ya I wouldn't trust that ****, they don't even recommend a pct after it or anything lol

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
just out of control! def should not take like its xplode...4 scoops and you are dead lol

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
has anyone seen this??

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 90

17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine 7.5mg

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol 15mg

2a, 17a-dimthyl-5a-androst-3-one,17b-ol 7.5mg

13-ethyl-3methoxy-gona-2-5diene-17-one 20mg

1-4-6-andostatriene-3,17-dione 10mg

Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) 50mg

N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) 50mg

Same company that makes megaplexx... Wow, can we say irresponsible???

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
do they have a pre-workout with nolva and clomid in it too? lol

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
the nolva and clomid are the "post" workout recovery drink.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
do they have a pre-workout with nolva and clomid in it too? lol
thats their new post work out sup... what they're doing is crazy, you'll see this will get SD banned.. you can count on it.

I already saw a thread here about a guy who ran this and got gyno.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
real men do lines of sd

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the most reckless and irresponsible thing I've seen in a while. It's crap like this that ruins "supplements" for everyone. Some high school football player is gonna get a hold of this and then take like has already been mentioned, multiple scoops before a game and die on the field. And then parents and everyone else will be oh so quick to point the finger at "it's the supplement's fault!" rather than look at the fact that someone was using the product without the proper knowledge of how to dose it correctly or for even knowing what he was consuming to begin with. And if it is a case where it's a minor, heaven forbid the parents take any responsibility for it.

Companies like this make me cringe.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
it frustrates me because the amount of damage done in this country when people drink ie violence, health problems, long term consequences etc... but booze never gets the same -ve publicity that gear does. even though the costs to the NHS are vast!!!

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I've busted open some capsules and thought about it, im not gonna lie....:hmmm:
I once had a buddy ask me if it was better to snort fat burners or just take it orally.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I once had a buddy ask me if it was better to snort fat burners or just take it orally.
If you were a true friend, you'd tell him snorting.

:)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 90

17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine 7.5mg

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol 15mg

2a, 17a-dimthyl-5a-androst-3-one,17b-ol 7.5mg

13-ethyl-3methoxy-gona-2-5diene-17-one 20mg

1-4-6-andostatriene-3,17-dione 10mg

Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) 50mg

N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) 50mg

Same company that makes megaplexx... Wow, can we say irresponsible???
I hope the products name is Poison or Liver Shredder or Gynodrol

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
no liver protection in it? lol i think i mite grab one though but isnt is bad to take creatine and a PH? wouldnt it defeat the point of creatine?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
at least we know now who's gonna get the best working pre-workout award, just hope they dont over do it and make more pre-workouts with halo, tren, etc lol

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Check this out guys, I couldnt believe my eyes! A new preworkout with superdrol in it. 10mg a serving. I can imagine people not knowing what there doing taking 4 or 5 scoops and killing themselves.

Its called Mega NOX by Innovative Labs

:wtf1:
No wonder I gained 5lbs this week :shocked:

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I watched a buddy of mine snort old-school Ripped Fuel (w/ephedra)... He lived, but said it burnt like HELL :angryfire: :firedevil:

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just like I've read from HereToStudy, I wouldn't trust a PH like SD in a powder, it's not like your getting exact measurements, it's gonna be a diff dosage every serving.

Well he said something like that lol, but ya I wouldn't trust that ****, they don't even recommend a pct after it or anything lol
That is pretty much what I said. A scooper is not accurate enough for something as harsh as SD, especially combined with other ingredients. Id say that I hope this company gets sued to oblivion and shut down, but that would probably lead to SD being off the market, so in reality, I just hope no one buys it.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Also, by the same company, Monsterplexx Its a PH with 5 compounds with a few that are methylated. This one will really make your liver cry! Or it will just shrivel up and die