PH/DS that mimics injectable test?

bigo72

Awards
What is the closest PH/DS stack that will mimic a test cycle? (Yes, I am scared of illegality/needles).

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What is the closest PH/DS stack that will mimic a test cycle? (Yes, I am scared of illegality/needles).
4ad converts to test, but you would have to get a hell of a lot of bottles to run a decent cycle lol...

bigo72

Awards
Do you mean 4-DHEA? B/c I'm not near rich enough to buy enough bottles of that to make a decent cycle, haha.

I really just want a cycle that will produce substantial strength/size without lethargy and shutdown.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Shutdown will happen from every single cycle.. lol
But phera plex is right up your ally for mass, strength and little sides..
Or you could look into epi-strong!

go to mrsupps.com and you may like some of those DS.. They all are good, but do your research.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah i've hoped for awhile to find a steroid that gives you enough of a test base to prevent feelings of shutdown and an over all sense of well being but there isn't any.
There is stuff like 1-t lv and what not that will give you some test but it will never be even like HRT levels much less the test levels that 500+ mg injections would yeild.

But gamers right if your worries stick to hormone that are known for not running you into the ground, such as h drol, phera. Avoid SD, m1t or tren.

Kulper1

Awards
1-T is not test it's a two step prohormone to 1-Test.

bigo72

Awards
1-t also has DHEA, a 2-step conversion to test...

Damn, I was hoping I missed something...

I guess I'll give Phera a try. Too bad it's banned.

Oh well:scool: