- 06-06-2004, 04:28 PM
I cant get the oxymetholone powder into tablets because the powder is too sticky, it clogs the machine. Do anyone know what the ingredients are in anadrol tabs (50mg)?
I use lactose (DCL-15) for carrier and about 5% stearic acid for lubrication. I also use starch to make the tablet stronger.
Hope that you guys have an answer.
- 06-06-2004, 04:39 PM
- 06-12-2004, 12:43 AM
Originally Posted by homebrewbill
06-12-2004, 07:04 PM
Thanks for the help.Originally Posted by DR.D
Do you know which kind of starch, there are many different kinds?
06-12-2004, 08:09 PM
Amylum USP, it's just corn starch. You come buy it dirt cheap on line probably (same as the food grade lactose) or mill your own, then rendering it anhydrous at low heat in the oven before you pressed.Originally Posted by homebrewbill
Similar Forum Threads
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 96Last Post: 09-11-2010, 05:15 PM
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 17Last Post: 11-05-2007, 02:14 AM
- By hemotep in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 02-27-2003, 07:33 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-23-2003, 01:29 PM
- By scotty2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-04-2002, 02:37 PM