Oxymeth tabs

  1. Oxymeth tabs


    Hi

    I cant get the oxymetholone powder into tablets because the powder is too sticky, it clogs the machine. Do anyone know what the ingredients are in anadrol tabs (50mg)?

    I use lactose (DCL-15) for carrier and about 5% stearic acid for lubrication. I also use starch to make the tablet stronger.

    Hope that you guys have an answer.

    Best reg

    Bill


  2. Why make tabs?
    Just fill caps or make an oral solution.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by homebrewbill
    Hi

    I cant get the oxymetholone powder into tablets because the powder is too sticky, it clogs the machine. Do anyone know what the ingredients are in anadrol tabs (50mg)?

    I use lactose (DCL-15) for carrier and about 5% stearic acid for lubrication. I also use starch to make the tablet stronger.

    Hope that you guys have an answer.

    Best reg

    Bill
    Real, Unimed A50, contains Lactose, Mg Stearate, Povidone and Starch but I don't know the ratios. They stay firm w/ time too. But I agree w/ Size, just calc you dilution, slash it w/ lactose and fill caps.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    Real, Unimed A50, contains Lactose, Mg Stearate, Povidone and Starch but I don't know the ratios. They stay firm w/ time too. But I agree w/ Size, just calc you dilution, slash it w/ lactose and fill caps.
    Thanks for the help.

    Do you know which kind of starch, there are many different kinds?

    Best regards
    Bill

  5. Quote Originally Posted by homebrewbill
    Thanks for the help.

    Do you know which kind of starch, there are many different kinds?

    Best regards
    Bill
    Amylum USP, it's just corn starch. You come buy it dirt cheap on line probably (same as the food grade lactose) or mill your own, then rendering it anhydrous at low heat in the oven before you pressed.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. My dog likes Uni liver tabs
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 01:14 AM
  3. Liver tab stench!
    By hemotep in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-27-2003, 06:33 PM
  4. More Liver Tab Pimping.....
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-23-2003, 12:29 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-04-2002, 01:37 PM
Log in
Log in