What prohormone to buy?

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I will be using them for my first time in a year, and will be researching until then. I want to keep it simple, but will teake reccomendations. Right now I cant decide between 4 bottles of 1-AD or 2 bottles of 1-test Cyp. This is not for 1 cycle.. this would be for a few. Just wondering which IO should buy as they are being banned soon. I could deal with injections as I have medical training. My training and diet are down pat.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I will be using them for my first time in a year, and will be researching until then. I want to keep it simple, but will teake reccomendations. Right now I cant decide between 4 bottles of 1-AD or 2 bottles of 1-test Cyp. This is not for 1 cycle.. this would be for a few. Just wondering which IO should buy as they are being banned soon. I could deal with injections as I have medical training. My training and diet are down pat.
If you're not afraid of injecting, theres 1-test and 4ad injectables available. 1-AD is a good oral alternative to 1-test. Another alternative is just the base ph in a transdermal lotion. Its your choice really.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I agree if injecting is not a problem, go with some 1-test cyp and 4-ad cyp. If you dont want to go with the injectables right away, I would try a transdermal of 1-test and 4-ad. Non-methylated orals aren't worth the money.

I would pick up some injectables for later down the road regardless. Just my opinion though.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
like marc said, it's up to you but because you probably won't get a chance to explore them all over several years like everyone else, just get 1-test products because they are truely unique and a year from now you can just get some real stuff. Bang for your buck is m1t, awesome gains, but don't get greedy w/ the doses. Why are you waiting a year from now?

Grant

Awards
  • Established
So save the money that I would spend on Ergopharm 1ad, and buy bulk powder and make it into transdermal? Or are there any cost effective transdermals?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Cause I am 20, gonna wait til I am 21
That shows dicipline, that's good. I remember my first time, I got a bottle of dball and wouldn't take it for weeks untill my 16'th b-day, even though I was eager for faster gains. I started too early, but my HS football team was so good, the comp. prompted me to it. I must say, I had good dicipline too, but a baaaad temper at that age.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Damn 16!!! You must be huge now... or really small, if you stunted your growth. I think thats when Arnold started also.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I was 155 then and 215 now, so I have made real gains, still not Arnold though but i'll never quit! Dude, i just checked 1fast and they are sold out on 4ad-cyp. I'm thinking we are def. in the snap count now so order soon to be safe ... go with the bulk powder, 1-test cyp hurts and it is a bad idea to start with that. Do trans, cheap and effective. There are alot of good carriers readymade but I make my own. Let me know if I can help my friend.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
So dont get the injectable? Just the bulk powder to make into transdermal? Is it as effective as injecting?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
It hurts more than fina IMO, I never figured out a way to make it painless, and I could never tolerate the inj. more than a few weeks before I would have to abandon. The IM is much more effecient, but the trans is just as effective because of comperable kenetics. Check around on the recipe boards, maybe someone has figured out how to make better by now cause it's been about 8months for me.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
So dont get the injectable? Just the bulk powder to make into transdermal? Is it as effective as injecting?
No transdermals are not as effective, but it is much more comparable than non-methylated orals.

I say get both. Try the transdermal first, then later when you want a little more umph in a cycle, you have the injectables.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
No transdermals are not as effective, but it is much more comparable than non-methylated orals.

I say get both. Try the transdermal first, then later when you want a little more umph in a cycle, you have the injectables.
J4 is right, if you have the cash get all you can

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Ok Im getting sledges 1cyp, for the transdermal powder, should I get 1 test or 1 test cyp? Im not getting the 1ad anymore, I guess.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Make sure to get some 4-ad cyp or some variation of an injectable 4-ad to run along with that 1-test cyp. Sldge is going to do a very short run of Sledge Test which is a blend of 4-ad cyp/ 4-ad prop/4oht here in the near future. Keep an eye out for a post from him because they aren't going to be around long!! He says something like 3 hrs and they will be gone.

LIFE Research also has a 4-ad decanoate. Quite pricey, but your options are getting limited at this point.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Is there anything other then 4ad that I could run with 1 test to make gyno less likley, something to make 1-tests sides less. Or is there something I could use to reduce the risk of gyno with 4ad? (there then Nolva, 6oxo)

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Also if I do go with 4ad, how many grams will I need to buy to last me through 2 bottles of 1-test cyp. (bulk powder 4ad to make transdermal)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
If you have the cash, get about 100g of it cause that will probably be the last you ever see, I suggest letro while on. Save the SERMS for PCT. I can do 800mg test cyp. aweek w/out getting 'the lumps', and nothing else has ever seemed quite so effective @ 0.1mg/day, it's awesome man. Nere tried 6-oxo, but I'd go w/ formestane trans otherwise

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Im kinda low on cash, so I just want to know how much 4ad I will need for 4 cycles (which is about how much you would get from 2 bottles of 1 test cyp right?) I will be using the 4ad transdermally.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im kinda low on cash, so I just want to know how much 4ad I will need for 4 cycles (which is about how much you would get from 2 bottles of 1 test cyp right?) I will be using the 4ad transdermally.
between 30-40g.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
where do u inject the 1-test at and the 4ad also,,,,,,when u inject it,,,,how often do u do it,,,,and if u dont mind asking how long of needles do u need and how fat do u put the needle in,,,thanks alot guys

Grant

Awards
  • Established
While you are waiting, do a search, I found you need 400-600mgs a week or 1-test cyp