Fighting lack of sex-drive on cycle

N

Noumenon

Awards
I've been curious in regards to sex drive and how steroids may increase or decrease one's sex drive. My first cycle was an Epistane cycle sometime around January or February, and I must say my sex drive was completely trashed. I had utterly no desire for sex whatsoever, and had a great difficulty obtaining and maintaining erections. Was this due to its anti-estrogenic effects or what? I'm about to run a cycle of HDrol stacked with some type of non-methyl and I'm wondering if depending on what I run, if HDrol even bothers to suppress my libido at all, I can help lessen the chance that this'll happen. Not that I have a girlfriend at the moment, but you never know what'll happen...I want to at least be able to perform! Aha.

B

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
All steroids are going to shut down your natural test production.

No real way around it, Find some test to stack with it and you wont have any issues

N

Noumenon

Awards
I mean I know my natural testosterone is going to crash. I was just wondering if there was anything to stack it with---besides testosterone---that would help with sex drive. I mean is testosterone really the only thing that would help? I was wondering if a potent DHT derivative would help.

O

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
It should, yes. I'm curious about transdermal DHEA, not unlike dermacrine.

B

brihamil79

Banned
Awards
I'd throw in TESTPro or TBOL. Mine doesn't crash til the later weeks in my cycle. I am in week 2 right now and pound my gf at least once a day :) I'll add in my testpro in 2 weeks and run it all through my pct as well. Know what you going through.

X

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I'd throw in TESTPro or TBOL. Mine doesn't crash til the later weeks in my cycle. I am in week 2 right now and pound my gf at least once a day :) I'll add in my testpro in 2 weeks and run it all through my pct as well. Know what you going through.
Retarded advice.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been curious in regards to sex drive and how steroids may increase or decrease one's sex drive. My first cycle was an Epistane cycle sometime around January or February, and I must say my sex drive was completely trashed. I had utterly no desire for sex whatsoever, and had a great difficulty obtaining and maintaining erections. Was this due to its anti-estrogenic effects or what? I'm about to run a cycle of HDrol stacked with some type of non-methyl and I'm wondering if depending on what I run, if HDrol even bothers to suppress my libido at all, I can help lessen the chance that this'll happen. Not that I have a girlfriend at the moment, but you never know what'll happen...I want to at least be able to perform! Aha.
Answer: 4-ad or dermacrine.. Pick one and stack with your current..

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
i completely agree that testpro and tbol are excellent products but should be used in pct or as standalone but how exactly would they work on cycle, especially if there is shutdown?

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
pt-141. ur welcome.
Lmao.

It didnt really effect my sex drive, just gave me crazy hard ons at the most random times, which sucked lol, and sometimes would last for like 2-3 hours.

But on a good note, i did get extremly tan in about 5 days (with lots of tanning of course) and would always be complemented on it.