Best cutting/bulking cycle?

mcgee1516

Awards
Excuse the oxymoron thread title, but I'm in search of the best cycle for getting lean and big. I recently did a summer 10wk test-e run that had pretty decent results but added a noticable amount of fat during the process. Meanwhile my buddy did a cycle of test-e, tren? (I'm pretty sure he ran tren, not sure which one), and deca I believe. Well, he got HUGE and effing ripped, mind you he did absolutely no cardio while on cycle. Needless to say I'm tempted but I haven't seen him to ask him what exactly he ran. Any suggestions?

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude you got this all wrong bro. It's all your diet, if you eat too high of a surplus you get fat. If you eat just a little over surplus you will no doubt get slightly larger and lean out. Tren may help give you more le way but ultimately it's the diet bro.

mcgee1516

Awards
Dude you got this all wrong bro. It's all your diet, if you eat too high of a surplus you get fat. If you eat just a little over surplus you will no doubt get slightly larger and lean out. Tren may help give you more le way but ultimately it's the diet bro.
I actually just talked to my buddy today and he said he literally almost ate nothing but chicken breast, brown rice and broccolli. It just amazed me how did no cardio at all and got ridiculously shredded up..

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I actually just talked to my buddy today and he said he literally almost ate nothing but chicken breast, brown rice and broccolli. It just amazed me how did no cardio at all and got ridiculously shredded up..
because getting ripped is 80% diet, 10% training and 10% supps.

ever hear the saying "u are what u eat"?...

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i did tren ace / prop / winstrol + eca and had good results gonna do it again at a higher dose / longer duration this upcomming summer / spring