M-drol pulse not going like i expected

Belikearnold

Awards
Im pulsing mdrol 3x a week for 8 weeks and i just entered my third week. Weight has gone form 210 to 224 as of this morning but my strength has barely jumped if any. Last week I felt a jump in strength but it went back to normal today... I really dont like gaining weight but no strength and I was thinking should I use the remaining 6 weeks of my m-drol to Recomp/cut and harden up or just stick it out? Maybe m-drol pulsing doesn't kick in until the 3-4th week? I'm dosing it at 30mg now maybe I should jump it up to 40?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i wouldnt do 40

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Everyone responds different but I would keep on going. On a pulse for me takes a while to give me strentgh.

Belikearnold

Awards
hmm Thanks i guess ill stick it through with 30mg. Maybe i should eat a bit less. ^^ exactly how long on a pulse did you notice more strength? I really wanna get my clean and jerk/bench/ and deadlift up

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you serious bro?
Only 14lbs and you are complaining :(.. Wow..
First, what is your routine geared toward?
Also, with a pulse, strength may come later..

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The pulse is not something i ever intend of trying. You ever run it straight? I just stopped my m drol after 13 days because It was following m14-e and man 13 days straight of m drol put on some great muscle and insane strength gains. Run I straight if you ask me.

Belikearnold

Awards
mainly strength and size in my delts/back

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
hahah 14lbs and upset. . .MAN that is NASTY GAINS! hahah WTH. . As Gamer stated what are your macro's for diet and what is your routine.. . the usual details. :wizard:

Belikearnold

Awards
So the size is coming in... when does strength usually kick in?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
So the size is coming in... when does strength usually kick in?
strength and hardness is all i get out of superdrol. i notice it after 1 week, but thats a straight cycle, not pulse.

since ur pulsing, it wouldnt be a bad idea to play with doses. jump to 40mg for a week and see what happens, if no difference then dont waste ur time at that dose and just go back to 30mg.

i WISH superdrol added weight to me....u should be happy

Belikearnold

Awards
After giving this much thought, I decided to change this bulk to a recomp/cut. Wish me luck! How should my carbs look on a cutting diet while on m-drol?

SpmnE9zero

SpmnE9zero

Awards
After giving this much thought, I decided to change this bulk to a recomp/cut. Wish me luck! How should my carbs look on a cutting diet while on m-drol?
I would think any complex carb intake should be in the morning for a cutting diet. You dont wanna take in too many carbs in the evening when your body is shutting down for the day.