hdrol and sex drive

sully65

Awards
hey im on week 2 of hdrol and im already responding great to it im just curious though what week will my sex drive go down ?

im doing a 6 week cycle at 75mgs

thanks

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
Mine didn't go down at all even into pct I'm on week 2, did 5 weeks at 75mg

sully65

Awards
really it didnt go down that good i was a little concernnd cause so far my libido has been through the roof!! haha so i was making sure if it would go down or not

billy1969

Awards
lol my is allways through the roof on h drol if fact wife allways ask when my next cycle.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Hurt my libido when i was on it, took a while to recover. I did 75mgs for 6 weeks with grapefruit juice. (Probably an effective dose of over 100)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
typically you'll see libio increases weeks 3.5 - pct. . .thats what i saw.. . libido sky high and your appetitie is insane muhahah but thats just me. . .

sully65

Awards
thanks for all the replys i appreciate it i also have a bottle of meca if i start feeling a decrease in my libido would taking that help

sully65

Awards
btw im just checking but hows my pct look

Reversitol v2
6 bromo
stoked
and finish cycle support
meca

im open to suggestions or tweaking it thanks in advance

sully65

Awards
typically you'll see libio increases weeks 3.5 - pct. . .thats what i saw.. . libido sky high and your appetitie is insane muhahah but thats just me. . .
so true im soo hungry

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems to affect people differently. Some people say their sex drive tanked, and others are drillin' holes....just have to see how you react

sully65

Awards
Seems to affect people differently. Some people say their sex drive tanked, and others are drillin' holes....just have to see how you react
thanks so far its been up so hope fully it stays up

do u know if taking meca while on it would help if my libido goes down and how do u think my pct is

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Just finished a 5 week at 50/75/75/100/100. First week of PCT done and did not notice any ill affect on libido, in fact, I was up the whole way through.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jim2509 Anabolics 36
clevelandsae Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 2
Cycle Logs 0