First stack help

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am new to this PH/DS stuff other than LG Sciences (Methyl 1-d, masterdrol) and have some questions

First, being in the military I do a lot of running so I want to avoid anything that'll cause bad calf pumps (SD). I am thinking about taking Helladrol (halo clone) or epistrong (epistane) stacked with katanadrol 2.0

Which one would be better for fat loss/ lean gains? Im 5'10" 185 with 10%BF

Also what would be the best SERM, PCT to use?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
I would not stack if its a 1st go on PH/DS, especially because its hard to judge how well each is working having run neither on their own before.

however, halo and epi are solid 1st choices.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
there's no harm in stacking katanadrol in because its a nonmethyl and it's intended to stack. Now the steroids will aid in fatloss to some extent and I think helladrol will help to a larger extent than epi-strong. So I would advise helladrol stacked with katanadrol.

As for PCT i think your choice of serm (clomid or nolva) stacked with HCGenerate will work great.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks, whats the easiest way to get my hands on some SERMS? and dosage?

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks, whats the easiest way to get my hands on some SERMS? and dosage?
Google since sources are not allowed even though thru are technically legal. Google "research chemicals tamoxifen"

There is a company with a Chinese sounding name in a way l, that is very legit you should find them easily.

That is all

I hope I don't. Get an infraction for that lol

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id go with PP's Turinabol...its on sale. They are d/c all their ph's. Excellent product too.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ive heard mixed results on turinabol, especially how it affect cardio w/ legs pumps

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Turinabol would be a good first go round with PH/DS. Outside of doing sprints, there shouldn't be a huge problem with leg pumps during cardio.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
there's no harm in stacking katanadrol in because its a nonmethyl and it's intended to stack. Now the steroids will aid in fatloss to some extent and I think helladrol will help to a larger extent than epi-strong. So I would advise helladrol stacked with katanadrol.

As for PCT i think your choice of serm (clomid or nolva) stacked with HCGenerate will work great.
should he start the HCGenerate the first week of PCT or wait until week 3 of PCT?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im also not seeing the pp turinabol on sale

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Go to the turinabol page at the primordial performance store and it says in the right hand corner in large flashing style what the discounts are, keep reading you'll find it i'm sure.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah i see it now. im not concerned about money really. is pp turinabol better than mrsupps helladrol or cel hdrol? im also interested in stacking the katanadrol (non methylated) too

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah i see it now. im not concerned about money really. is pp turinabol better than mrsupps helladrol or cel hdrol? im also interested in stacking the katanadrol (non methylated) too
I would say its much better than CEL Hdrol. As far as helladrol I am not sure. PP is a very reputable company though with awesome customer service. That right there sold me. Thats why I am pretty in to PP and the products they offer. They treated me right.

jason79

Awards
ive heard mixed results on turinabol, especially how it affect cardio w/ legs pumps
H-drol/turinabol can cause uncomfortable back pumps in some people. These can also be detrimental while running.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
H-drol/turinabol can cause uncomfortable back pumps in some people. These can also be detrimental while running.
Can't any methylated steriod cause back or calf pumps??? or is this just halodrol and superdrol that are prone to causing them?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alright so i think im sold on pp turinabol. now is it worth it to buy the whole turinabol stack with all the supports or buy PCT, liver, etc separately? If so whats the best

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id go with PP's Turinabol...its on sale. They are d/c all their ph's. Excellent product too.
hell yeah! just ordered a handfull of these...

I doubt leg pumps would be a problem, but you can also add in some taurine to aid with that if it occurs. Taurine is a cheep fix!

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any feedback on the turinabol muscle stack? worth it? or just better buying liver, PCT, AI all separately

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
any feedback on the turinabol muscle stack? worth it? or just better buying liver, PCT, AI all separately
The Turniabol Muscle Stack is essentially an all-inclusive, comprehensive, 12-week cycle. From an economical standpoint, you will be saving money in the long run by purchasing everything collectively as a stack; rather than piecing the essentials together separately (you also avoidi paying separate shipping charges). Plus, on PP's website, each product's dosing guidelines are clearly outlined under the stacks "Science" tab.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds good. I order the turinabol stack along with dermacrine liquid. I'll be stacking it according to the "science" tab and start a log next week.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sounds good. I order the turinabol stack along with dermacrine liquid. I'll be stacking it according to the "science" tab and start a log next week.
awesome, please add a link in here to the log...I'd like to follow along!

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, my man! Throw up a link in this thread when you begin your log, and I'll happily follow along.

jason79

Awards
Can't any methylated steriod cause back or calf pumps??? or is this just halodrol and superdrol that are prone to causing them?
I think most AAS can cause back pumps methylated and non-methyls as well. Some have a reputation for causing more severe back pumps than others though.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
i would rec:
wk1-12 teste or cyp 400-500mg ew
wk1-4 20mg Beastdrol ed
wk1-14 sustain alphaLV
wk1-18 Toco8
wk14-18 PCT!
AI on hand.
thats what i would rec.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
PS! add in 2-3 g taurine ED it helps with cramps, mind and endurance.
and ofcourse lots of water.

pumps will come ether way.
forsoem its worse then others

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i would rec:
wk1-12 teste or cyp 400-500mg ew
wk1-4 20mg Beastdrol ed
wk1-14 sustain alphaLV
wk1-18 Toco8
wk14-18 PCT!
AI on hand.
thats what i would rec.
first time around...that's great advice!:poke:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Make sure u drink plenty of water. I am on cycle right now and it seems like I am more thirsty then ever before. Havent particular experienced any back or skin pumps though.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
will post up the link once i start. took my APFT today. scored 300, now to push into the extended scale and get cut up with this stack

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
quick update, pp still has yet to ship my products...not too happy about this 2+ week wait

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
quick update, pp still has yet to ship my products...not too happy about this 2+ week wait
have you contacted them about it? they're really good with their customer service...

I ordered from them over the weekend and my stuff went out monday.

I also ordered some t-bol a few weeks ago and it shipped after a couple business days.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah i contacted them. they told me the 19, then the 22, and lastly the 24 yet nothing has happened. I really want to like this company after hearing such positive results but this is ridiculous that its taking over 2 weeks, especially since im out $200 and have nothing still

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so its now been three weeks since my order and pp has yet to ship anything i ordered. I don't know whats up with this company, but I know that I'll never order from them again.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that! I really love PP and have always had great service from them

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so its now been three weeks since my order and pp has yet to ship anything i ordered. I don't know whats up with this company, but I know that I'll never order from them again.
We will get this handled for you brother and make things right.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
James,

Please PM me your shipping number and I will look into this for yoy. I must apologize that we're a bit behind due to the HUGE volume of orders that have taken place during our sale over the last 3 weeks. We're doing everything that we can right now to get them up-to-date as soon as possible.

Please look into the new products that we have to be released here in the next 8-12 weeks. This sale is supporting these products in every way.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/161725-future-primordial-performance.html

I will make this right for you; you have my word.

-John

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone talks about their great customer support and i really want to be happy with this company. I'm excited to start my cycle up, but to spend $180+ on supps and to not receive anything for 3 weeks is very disappointing. Hopefully once it gets here I can start the stack.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my order finally shipped. its going to take another week by fedex to get here, putting my wait at over 1 month for this order...definitely not happy, but at least is finally been shipped. their new stuff better be incredible, otherwise this will be my last time with this company

jarhead916

jarhead916

Awards
Yeah, Primordial Performance has seriously disappointed me. I too just ordered $250+ products just to be told there is a delay in shipping. They said Endo Amp is out and waitning on that before shipping my order. I guess "In Stock Ready to Ship" means nothing.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
my order finally shipped. its going to take another week by fedex to get here, putting my wait at over 1 month for this order...definitely not happy, but at least is finally been shipped. their new stuff better be incredible, otherwise this will be my last time with this company
Yeah, Primordial Performance has seriously disappointed me. I too just ordered $250+ products just to be told there is a delay in shipping. They said Endo Amp is out and waitning on that before shipping my order. I guess "In Stock Ready to Ship" means nothing.
Sorry to hear about you guy's experience with PP. Ive only ordered from them once but had no problems. They actually took too good of care of my order. To jamesm11 at least you'll get your stuff soon and hopefully its the shizzy so you will at least be happy with the results.

Good luck

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah i got it early last week. I'll start the cycle probably in about 2-3 weeks. Don't have the time right now to dedicate myself entirely