is it safe to start my cycle...

s4boost

Awards
ive been planning on starting a finaflex cycle tomorrow but im prescribed Medrol for allergy issues... is it safe to start my cycle or should i wait until my medrol prescription is out?

TIA

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you need to talk to a doctor

s4boost

Awards
ok.. spoke with the doctor. they said i should i be fine.

you guys think 3 pills a day (2 in the AM 1 before bed) is fine to do the entire cycle for two bottles and follow with a bottle of Revolution PCT?

i dont wanna lose any hair or have my man busniess shrink. haaaa. the doctor warned me about that over and over.

BTW, this is the first PH ive ever done

MedicalCynic

Awards
ok.. spoke with the doctor. they said i should i be fine.

you guys think 3 pills a day (2 in the AM 1 before bed) is fine to do the entire cycle for two bottles and follow with a bottle of Revolution PCT?

i dont wanna lose any hair or have my man busniess shrink. haaaa. the doctor warned me about that over and over.

BTW, this is the first PH ive ever done
:redeemerwhore:

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
If you can't take the heat, GTFO of the kitchen.

Seriously, quotes like this piss me off. There is no free lunch, any steroid you're going to run will have side effects. Either deal with them or, if you're too concerned about the sides...

wait for it...

waaait for it...

DON'T ****ING CYCLE. :cussing:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
dude- research pct more- u obviously do not know enough to begin using steroids- not trying to be a **** just tryin to help u out