Anyone else have this experience with mdrol?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Anyone else have this experience with mdrol?

Does anyone else experience depression during there mdrol cycle? At points I feel secluded, depressed, and at some points I just feel emotionally distrought. This is definately a tough three weeks, but I guess its just something you have to learn how to handle. So, anyone else have this type of reaction before?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Hmm, I can't comment on mdrol, but as far as SD clones that I've used, i never feel depressed, or anything like that, i feel the opposite.. On top of the world & just ****ing beastly. Sorry to hear that, i love the way i feel on SD, maybe you need to look into using a different SD clone.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I think I might just do that. I liked Hdrol, in high dosage. Yet to try epi which I might to a bridge with beastdrol/epi next time.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Hmm, I can't comment on mdrol, but as far as SD clones that I've used, i never feel depressed, or anything like that, i feel the opposite.. On top of the world & just ****ing beastly. Sorry to hear that, i love the way i feel on SD, maybe you need to look into using a different SD clone.
    Come on barbell implying that it might be a side effect of mdrol is a class less way of pimping beastdrol.

OP m drol makes you feel depressed beast will also. It can be a side for some people when experiancing extreme shutdown. Remember your not replacing your test levels with synthetic test instead your just losing it all together so yeah if test makes you feel happy and on top of the world logic dictates that having no test can do the opposite.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah that just sounds odd to be depressed. Maybe it's coming from something that's going on in your life atm, not the cycle?

Idk either way I've heard some crazy weird sides people always get from Mdrol. I wouldn't touch that stuff. Although I do love CEL P-plex
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Doubt it's from the Mdrol...if your depressed now id avoid clomid in PCT
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Me and the lady have been havin a bit of trouble the last month or so, maybe that is playing a part in it. Is it possible that I'm not getting enough? I didn't really start feeling the effects of hdrol untill higher doses either, maybe its the same here, and the introduction at 10mg a day shut me down? We'll see how it goes this week. today was my first day at 30. If all goes well I should be on my nolva next tuesday, but I might jsut go a fourth week at 30. Thats a distant second though. I think I should have done 20/20/30 instead of 10/20/30.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

30 mg is alot of SD and unneeded unless gains have stopped. When going through an emotional time a shutdown is not good.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ZamaMan View Post
    Come on barbell implying that it might be a side effect of mdrol is a class less way of pimping beastdrol.

OP m drol makes you feel depressed beast will also. It can be a side for some people when experiancing extreme shutdown. Remember your not replacing your test levels with synthetic test instead your just losing it all together so yeah if test makes you feel happy and on top of the world logic dictates that having no test can do the opposite.
    I agree Zama. This just sounds like the typical SD lethargy to me. This is nothing new, in fact similar sides have been reported too many times to begin counting and for every legit SD clone since it's inception with the DS release(not just mdrol, lol).
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ZamaMan View Post

Did I say anything at all about Beastdrol in my post? No. There are so many other SD clones out there and that's exactly what I said, to look into a different clone. I have just read all the bad shi1t people report from Mdrol. More sides than gains, blah blah blah. Look at the mini log Unreal did on Mdrol.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

barbell- mdrol messed me up- lethargy/insomnia

i wonder what would happen if i tried beast or superdrone
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  12. Registered User
    Answers

get one of these two: ams 4-ad utt xl version, take at double the dosage, or get some topical dermacrine.

or go the cheap rout, and get some reg. oral dhea. the above two will work best at making you feel better probably though.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Answers

i have not had any mental side effects from superdrol. not even any aggression during lifting. however my good friend ran a cycle and was severly depressed during it and he said it was because of the mdrol. i cant say what truley caused it but i highly doubt it was the cycle because he had plenty of other problems to deal with and i think he just blamed it on that because it was easier than saying the truth.

to maybe help it i would add pmag because it gives me a great sense of well being while on it. many would disagree with me and say it is too toxic to run with mdrol due to the 2 methyls. just my 2 cents its your body and your choice.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

oh this thread totally escaped my notice... the problem is low testosterone from being on cycle... What JB said is right on, get something like 4-ad or DHEA that will convert to testosterone and that will make things better.

Some steroids like halodrol have a better tendency to emulate testosterone's libido and "feel good" characteristics but this is less common with SD.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    get one of these two: ams 4-ad utt xl version, take at double the dosage, or get some topical dermacrine.

or go the cheap rout, and get some reg. oral dhea. the above two will work best at making you feel better probably though.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    oh this thread totally escaped my notice... the problem is low testosterone from being on cycle... What JB said is right on, get something like 4-ad or DHEA that will convert to testosterone and that will make things better.

Some steroids like halodrol have a better tendency to emulate testosterone's libido and "feel good" characteristics but this is less common with SD.
    ^^^^^^ yessssssss

I feel like king of the world on Superdrol. I was using hCG though so that must have helped with keeping my testosterone levels up. Who knows what it is OP. Just do the above... I'm 90% sure it will work wonders.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

DHEA @ 100 mgs really helped me for lethargy. cheap and effective
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I've used dermacrine on cycle for this type of problem too! (with both SD and Epi)

I'd guess this could also be linked to low estrogen levels too.
  18. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    ^^^^^^ yessssssss

I feel like king of the world on Superdrol. I was using hCG though so that must have helped with keeping my testosterone levels up. Who knows what it is OP. Just do the above... I'm 90% sure it will work wonders.
    Really?? SD makes me feel so lathargic but a daily nap and dhea take the edge off. The only time i get the king of the world feeling is the moment instep into the gym than the SD seems to stop all negative effects and I feel like I'm not a mortal man anymore! Lol than I leave and it's back to normal lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mdrol/Pplex or Mdrol/Epi Bridge for next cycle?
    By Nolanaf67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 11:49 AM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-27-2009, 03:14 PM
  3. when did you experience mdrol weight gains?
    By yokingupsick in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-26-2009, 05:13 PM
  4. scrapping mdrol/tren stack going mdrol solo
    By yokingupsick in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 06:54 PM
  5. mdrol experience
    By animalkrack3r in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 12:25 PM