first cycle- h-drol

leet2010

Awards
I have been doing some research and have decided to run an h-drol cycle as my first ph cycle. I was going to start by loading cycle assist a week before I start then take 50 mg a day for 4 weeks. For PCT I was going to take pct assist and nolva for a SERM. There are a few questions I have tho. Ive read that you should take your cycle assist hours later than your ph so you dont affect absorption which made me wonder if you should take the doses of h-drol at different times or all at once? also should it be taken with food?

In regards to my nolva for PCT I was going to dose 20/20/10/10 for four weeks following my cycle and was curious as to at what time of day should I take it and again with or without food? Also should I include some sort of natural testosterone booster?

Any advice and suggestions would be appreciated. I just want to make sure I get this all right before I start

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Spread out the h-drol during the day. I would do 75mg if I were you.

Just take cycle assist in the AM and in the PM. It won't effect if you take the h-drol close to the cycle assist. Take your pills with food or without, with food would avoid any stomach issues.

Nolva 20/20/20/20, Take before bed.

You don't need a Natty boost, but if you do theres a ton out there to try, pick and choose.

Goodluck, PM me if you got anymore Q's.

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
Preload cycle assist 2 weeks pre cycle. Take cycle assist 4 hours after and before hdrol. I would generally take hdrol at 7am, support supp at 11, hdrol again at 4pm then support supps before bed.

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
man imo i'd bump up the dosage as well. i'm in my 5th week of a 6 week hdrol cycle (my first as well) and i reallly don't think you'll see much of anything at 50mg unless you weigh like 130. I ran 75/75/75/75/100/100.

the first two weeks were really not much different than being off cycle. end of the 2nd, beginning of the 3rd is when i really felt a difference and my strength gains absolutely took off. my weight has jumped up about 5 or so pounds as well. i've had no sides whatsoever, but i'm sure thats user dependent so just monitor what you're getting.

as far as timing, i try to space out my cycle assist and hdrol so that they don't interfere with each other. also, taking your hdrol with some efa's will help absorbtion of it as well. i split mine usually to a dose in the morning and a dose before my workout. i try to work it so that my blood levels are somewhat stable...hdrol's half life is like 15 hours so that's not too hard.

good luck man. a lot of people hate on hdrol because its so mild, but its perfect for a first cycle and imo it's a lot stronger at least for me than i expected.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I have been doing some research and have decided to run an h-drol cycle as my first ph cycle. I was going to start by loading cycle assist a week before I start then take 50 mg a day for 4 weeks. For PCT I was going to take pct assist and nolva for a SERM. There are a few questions I have tho. Ive read that you should take your cycle assist hours later than your ph so you dont affect absorption which made me wonder if you should take the doses of h-drol at different times or all at once? also should it be taken with food?

In regards to my nolva for PCT I was going to dose 20/20/10/10 for four weeks following my cycle and was curious as to at what time of day should I take it and again with or without food? Also should I include some sort of natural testosterone booster?

Any advice and suggestions would be appreciated. I just want to make sure I get this all right before I start
for it being your first ph cycle it should look something like this. .

hdrol 50/50/75/75/75/75 or 50/50/50/75/75/75
nolva dosing. . 20/20/10/10 if you choose. . . but serm not need IMO for halo. . .i would run our pct assist with some inhibit e . in your pct. . .other than that. . you should be covered. . again serm are subject to each individual but with halo being so mild i ran it with our pct and was fine. . .but that was just me :drive:

leet2010

Awards
I was planning on only doing a 4 week cycle at 50 mg a day b/c I wanted to keep it safe and minimize sides but I guess I shouldnt really worry about that?

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
if you're feeling like you'd rather run it at 50 all the way through, then by all means go for it. do what you're gonna be comfortable with man. I can honestly say though that with this being tuesday of my 5th week, this was the very first time i had any type of side from the hdrol. and all it is is a mild back pump with today being my deadlift day at that. but do what you feel is best for you man...no one is going to chastise you for being cautious with your health

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I was planning on only doing a 4 week cycle at 50 mg a day b/c I wanted to keep it safe and minimize sides but I guess I shouldnt really worry about that?
with halo you need to run it for the 6weeks because your gains don't start until 3.5-6. . . thats what i found with the compound. . .make sure you preload cycle assist as well 1-2weeks prior. . .you'll be fine with 6weeks. . .just run it 50 for 3 weeks and than 75 for 3 weeks. . .would be your best bet my friend if your worried about it

leet2010

Awards
Im thinking ill buy 2 bottles of hdrol and start first two weeks at 50 then probably up it to 75 for the last 3 or 4 depending on how im feeling about the cycle. Im thinking I will also get a serm in case some sides pop up in my pct. Should I incoporate any other products into my pct other than pct assist and the possible serm?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking ill buy 2 bottles of hdrol and start first two weeks at 50 then probably up it to 75 for the last 3 or 4 depending on how im feeling about the cycle. Im thinking I will also get a serm in case some sides pop up in my pct. Should I incoporate any other products into my pct other than pct assist and the possible serm?
inhibit e. . .honestly thats all you need for an hdrol cycle :fing02: just make sure the dosing is on point. . . if you use a serm go with nolva 20/20/10/10 that should be fine for hdrol. . its very mild so IMO I'm okie with saying that our pct assist and with some inhibit e would be fine. . :stickp4:

rush808

rush808

Awards
I concur with what was said, SERM not needed, just have some jus incase. do 5-6wks - I would go upto 75mg IMO...

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree on extending the cycle. IMO it would be horrible to shut you body down for only 1-2 weeks of h drol gains ya know. 6 weeks of reasoble dosages will still be very safe compared to what some of us are doing on here lol. It may take 2.5-3 weeks before you notice te strengh comming on. At that point up your calories and enjoy the ride.

Dosages 50 is a start if you are afraid of a bad reaction but 75 is still vey mild. I would personally reccommended you not be afraid of bumping it up to 100 mg the last two weeks.

While h drol is a mild compound it still can shut down most of your testosterone so I think it's wise to not use a serm. I mean yeah you will recover in time but the goal isnto stimulate the recover as fast as possible to help keep gains. The serm will ensure that.

JLT

Awards
Seperate support products from the h-drol by 4 hours.. Other than that make sure you have some taurine on hand and take a multi, otherwise you will probably cramp up like a mofo (I know I did). Also for me I noticed most of the strength in the beginning and most of the size at the end. You'll definitely see something from a 4 weeker at 50, but it will be much better at 5 weeks @ 75.

I would also run 50/75/75/75/75

leet2010

Awards
is there a difference between taking AI's cycle assist/pct assist versus CEL's? or is it just a matter of preference?

rush808

rush808

Awards
^ cycle assist is preference. IMO.

While h drol is a mild compound it still can shut down most of your testosterone so I think it's wise to not use a serm. I mean yeah you will recover in time but the goal isnto stimulate the recover as fast as possible to help keep gains. The serm will ensure that.
Thats kinda a general statment..I dont think Nolva jumps starts.. I think Clomid was rumored to.

leet2010

Awards
ok think im finally gonna go through with this. Just got some money for the gear gonna probably order it all tomorrow.

would using a serm be the safest way to get my body back to normal after I stop taking the hdrol? Sorry for being repetitive about this but I just wanna know whether its best to take a compound like that to get my body going again or to take pct assist and inhibit e. Still young and want to have a family in the next couple of years lol

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
would using a serm be the safest way to get my body back to normal after I stop taking the hdrol? Sorry for being repetitive about this but I just wanna know whether its best to take a compound like that to get my body going again or to take pct assist and inhibit e. Still young and want to have a family in the next couple of years lol
If your concerned with getting your body functioning properly as fast as possible then play it safe and go with a serm.

You might be lucky and recover quickly with otc products, but you might not. There is a lot of blood work out there for proof to the serms effectiveness. Plus its usually cheaper to go the serm route than buying all the otc stuff.

Best of luck with your cycle!

leet2010

Awards
due to some extenuating circumstances (shoulder injury among other things keeping me too busy in my life) I am finally getting on the road with this. I was curious, do I need to be worried about ordering a fake nolva? I was going to just google and find a website that sells research chemicals and order it from there but I dont want to get to the end of my cycle to find that my nolva is bunk lol

leet2010

Awards
also when I end my cycle and begin taking nolva should I continue taking cels cycle assist or a different pct support supp?