Why is Dymethazine (and its clones) so hit and miss? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Why is Dymethazine (and its clones) so hit and miss?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,519
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    107131

    Quote Originally Posted by mark118 View Post
    iForce ''Dymethazine consists of 2 molecules joined together by an azine bond. Once metabolized, the molecules split, leaving one in its original form, and one with an azine bond which creates a hydrazone. ''

    So in theory, half SD and half hydrazone. is it that simple? perhaps someone with some chemistry knowledge could chip in here.

    but assuming it is that simple, in theory, even if the hydrazone is bunk, you'll still be getting the gains/toxicity/shutdown of some SD. the hydrazone would account for the less toxicity/shutdown. but then I dont see why people just run a lower dose of SD as virtually, not completely, nobody hasnt responded to SD whereas a lot do to DMZ.

    IMO, either go for epi or SD, because this dmz is supposedly in the middle yet so hit and miss.


    theres a better write up on this some where.I'm rusty of the hydra thing as its been quite a awhile since I looked at dymeth. if I remember right it pretty much depends on how the users body funnels this stuff.VT I think would be able to break this down further though I believe.So its not like this is a bad compound it just comes down to how your body reacts and uses it.


  2. Advanced Member
    mark118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    811
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    477

    Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    theres a better write up on this some where.I'm rusty of the hydra thing as its been quite a awhile since I looked at dymeth. if I remember right it pretty much depends on how the users body funnels this stuff.VT I think would be able to break this down further though I believe.So its not like this is a bad compound it just comes down to how your body reacts and uses it.
    if true, then its reasonable to assume why this is hit or miss as a compound.

  3. New Member
    TML499's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    74
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    85

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    yea, me too. I want to up the max lmg to 100mg, but dont want to take 40mg of dimethazine.

    guys, keep this in mind, I ran the iforce dymethazine product, which contained DIMETHAZINE.

    I ran it at 30mg, it was okay, but really felt it needed to be used with an aromatizable compound, like testosterone.

    After I started reading up on max lmg & what it converts into, and realized this is not a progestin, but an actual steroid, I became more interested in it.

    I think the combonation of max lmg & dimethazine were a great idea.

    I'd also like to give epistane & max lmg a try later down the road.
    Since you suggest using it with something that aromatizes, what is your opinion on D-zine + M1,4ADD? Does this sound like a good stack? Yes both methylated, but m1,4 isn't very harsh on the liver, and it would be run with reasonable doses (30/90-120)

    I have a bottle of D-zine I plan to run in march. I ended up choosing it over Epi because the gains would be better, and I didn't want to go all the way to SD. Seeing this thread and all the loggers who disappear isn't encouraging though, I don't want to end up not responding well to D-zine. Makes me still consider an epi/m1,4 stack.

    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,636
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    1590284

    mark and mitch are both incorrect. im not going to repost the same crap about dimethazine again.

    but it's different than sd completely, it's weaker, more androgenic, and more hepatotoxic than sd.

  5. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,636
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    1590284

    Quote Originally Posted by TML499 View Post
    Since you suggest using it with something that aromatizes, what is your opinion on D-zine + M1,4ADD? Does this sound like a good stack? Yes both methylated, but m1,4 isn't very harsh on the liver, and it would be run with reasonable doses (30/90-120)

    I have a bottle of D-zine I plan to run in march. I ended up choosing it over Epi because the gains would be better, and I didn't want to go all the way to SD. Seeing this thread and all the loggers who disappear isn't encouraging though, I don't want to end up not responding well to D-zine. Makes me still consider an epi/m1,4 stack.
    i'd say go with either sd/m14add, or epi/m14add.

  6. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,519
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    107131

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    mark and mitch are both incorrect. im not going to repost the same crap about dimethazine again.

    but it's different than sd completely, it's weaker, more androgenic, and more hepatotoxic than sd.
    I think this is a fair statement

  7. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,519
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    107131

    here are a few vt quotes.food for thought.

    Dymethazine is 2 sd molecules bound by an azine bond. Upon ingestion, this bond is broken releasing 1 methylmasteron molecule, and one methylmasteron-hydrazone molecule. The methylmasteron-hydrazone reactions extremely differently than just methylmasteron as can be seen by MANY logs.

    intrinsic activity in order to explain what happens in Dymethazine users? As far as I know, The methyl-masteron hydrazone molecule has its own intrinsic activity which is weaker, yet more manageable on the body than plain methylmasteron. The a;a ratio is also less impressive than SD on its own.

  8. Advanced Member
    mark118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    811
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    477

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    mark and mitch are both incorrect. im not going to repost the same crap about dimethazine again.

    but it's different than sd completely, it's weaker, more androgenic, and more hepatotoxic than sd.
    my description of how the dymethazine compound splits was directly from a iforce dymethazine promo/reps

    VT: ''Dymethazine is 2 sd molecules bound by an azine bond. Upon ingestion, this bond is broken releasing 1 methylmasteron molecule, and one methylmasteron-hydrazone molecule.''


    im not sure how im incorrect here. just posting and inferring directly from the iforce reps. how is it different completely when 1 of the 2 molecules = superdrol.

  9. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,636
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    1590284

    because no one knows what steroid is formed when it hits the stomach acid and hydrolizes.

    but doesn't become one sd molecule and one unknown steroid, both molecules will become hydrolized and become something else. this is why is is completely different. the nitrogen (azine) bond isn't attached to just one molecule, but both.

    otherwise, you'd have sd like gains. but you dont. even injected, it is weaker than sd.

    the write ups from i-force comes from people who are mis informed. I've talked about this compound with pa & henry in the past, and you can find their post with the info on the compounds.

    the vida data is from injected dimethazine, so it doesn't help much. aside from anecdotal data, thats pretty much all we have to go off of.

    but all experts i've talked to agree, what it becomes in the stomach, no one knows. but it doesn't leave any in tact methyldrostanolone (sd)

  10. Advanced Member
    mark118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    811
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    477

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    because no one knows what steroid is formed when it hits the stomach acid and hydrolizes.

    but doesn't become one sd molecule and one unknown steroid, both molecules will become hydrolized and become something else. this is why is is completely different. the nitrogen (azine) bond isn't attached to just one molecule, but both.

    otherwise, you'd have sd like gains. but you dont. even injected, it is weaker than sd.

    the write ups from i-force comes from people who are mis informed. I've talked about this compound with pa & henry in the past, and you can find their post with the info on the compounds.

    the vida data is from injected dimethazine, so it doesn't help much. aside from anecdotal data, thats pretty much all we have to go off of.

    but all experts i've talked to agree, what it becomes in the stomach, no one knows. but it doesn't leave any in tact methyldrostanolone (sd)
    thanks for the info

    i assumed their write up would be correct, especially given how many educated people there are but hey, its their reputation. it still sells despite this

  11. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,636
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    1590284

    I need to add, there are a few studies done on dimethazine with rats an such. but I'm pretty sure, all these studies were done via injection as well.

    and the blood's ph is neutral, so that is what screws up the data.

    but the compound no matter what will still be a di methyl.

  12. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,519
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    107131

    jby you never fail to deliver man.I forgot about those studies.I actually had a box of i force dymeth sitting around for awhile but sold it.

  13. mw1
    mw1 is offline
    Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,726
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    3264742

    I haven't really heard of many "bad" reviews of DMZ. I've actually used it myself at 30-45 mgs for 6 weeks and was very happy with it(virtually no sides i should mention) and i plan on starting it again as soon as i get over this flu/respiratory infection. I think the "disappointing" views some users may have of DMZ may be dut to the marketing hype used when it was originally put out

  14. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,519
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    107131

    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I haven't really heard of many "bad" reviews of DMZ. I've actually used it myself at 30-45 mgs for 6 weeks and was very happy with it(virtually no sides i should mention) and i plan on starting it again as soon as i get over this flu/respiratory infection. I think the "disappointing" views some users may have of DMZ may be dut to the marketing hype used when it was originally put out
    the hype was pretty big

  15. New Member
    art41593's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    49

    nice

  16. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,636
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    1590284

    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I think the "disappointing" views some users may have of DMZ may be dut to the marketing hype used when it was originally put out

    I can agree with that.

  17. Advanced Member
    bigzach1234's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    961
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    557

    j bry .. i have a question for u bud.. in ur opinion .. would u say that m-lmg is the best compound to stack with d-zine... i was really debating what to stack with d-zine as ive never used it before.. but used just about everything else under the sun... i was thinking of either stacking with m-lmg or pplex... but havent heard too much about stacking it with phera.. i just have a ****load of pplex left im tryna use up.... id be running whichever stack i choose with a test base, as i never run anything without test...
    was thinking of running around 90mg m-lmg w/30-45mg of dzine.. although im hearing mixed opinions on running dzine at 45mg.... i feel like m-lmg would need to be run with a compound with a high androgenic rating.. which not to sure dzine has.. assuming its around 20, like superdrol is....

    i am still debating saving the lmg to run with winstrol as i feel they would be extremely synergistic together.. its just that i have a combo (phantom labs force) as well as an additional bottle of d-zine and m-lmg

  18. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,636
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    1590284

    dimethazine's androgenic rating is 65, and it's anabolic rating is 210. (sd is 20/400)

    this is based of injected studies, It's my opinion the rating would be higher when taken orally, due to the compound it forms in the stomach.

    I would def say to go in the upper dosage with the max lmg, and 30-45mg would be fine. start out at 30 to asses tolerance (of dimeth).

    but stacking it with phera, this would be another good option (in my mind) though I cant personally comment on it d/t never stacking phera & dimeth.

    but I have stacked dimeth with max lmg and found it very enjoyable. add in some test, and you will love it.

  19. Banned
    DelaRone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    159
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    I've run SD twice with good results but sides were prevalent, I tried dymethazine and it was every bit as potent as SD gains wise but with zero sides, I loved it. Now I just have to track down that same brand :/

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dymethazine?
    By TheMeatus101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-12-2011, 10:43 PM
  2. dymethazine
    By sgtmetal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 10:29 PM
  3. Dymethazine log
    By DEnd55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 07:17 PM
  4. Dymethazine
    By sactown1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2009, 03:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in