13 DMZ

MarkoPMNE

MarkoPMNE

Awards
Hello. Can someone tell me more about this product? I heard it is good for bulking....

thanx in advance
13-DMZ
by Innovative Labs
Size: 60 Capsules
SOLID – HUGE – Muscle Gains
Safer then some of these older Pro Hormones
No Toxicity like Tren Products – Results are almost identical
13-DMZ is a powerful formula used for solid muscle gain. It is a safer choice than old prohormones that are no longer available.
Featuring Dimethazine and Gona-Tren, with anti-estrogenic backup, this hardcore mass formula from the team who brought you the groundbreaking Diablos and Black Mamba fat burners is ideal for rapid size gains, immense strength increases and ultra-rapid recovery. Unlike formulas such as Tren Xtreme, Finaflex 550 or , the toxic stress and side effects are drastically reduced, making 13-DMZ ideal for a safe, cutting edge mass cycle.
If you liked Finaflex 550 or any of the Tren products, you will ABSOLUTLY FREAK OUT over this product. 13-DMZ is a new designer Pro Hormone, it's got all the GREAT Tren like results, without the negative side effects.
Supplement Info:
Servings: 60
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Ingredients:
17b-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine 15 mg
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one 35 mg

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The 13-DMZ.70 mg of the 13 methoxy isn't enough, but I sure wouldn't run 45mg of dymethazine a day to get a higher dose either.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
The first is actually Dimethazine( note the azine bond) which are two superdrol molecules bound together. Max LMG is the second compound. Dimeth is dry and LMG is wet which I guess is the basis of this type of stack. Search the boards for reports on both and then decide if it will produce the results you are looking for.