sitwching from m1t to m4ohn?

1. Registered User

switching from m1t to m4ohn?

Whats up guys.

Never posted here before, usually post on bb.com, but people seem to be pretty knowledgable here 2..so i'll give it a try

I got a question.

I am currently doing:

m1t 15mg/day and 4-ad 900mg/day.

Now i'm gonna do that for 2 weeks.

What do you guys think about after those 2 weeks switching to m4ohn?
    Probably gonna run it at 8-12 mg for 4 weeks...is that a good idea to switch, and should i keep the 4-ad running, lower the dose or cut it out?

I'd like to save the 4-ad for another cycle with m1t, since the ban is comig up and it's gonna be a bit harder to buy it

Thanks

Giz
    Last edited by Gizmo; 06-05-2004 at 04:41 PM.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo
    Whats up guys.

Never posted here before, usually post on bb.com, but people seem to be pretty knowledgable here 2..so i'll give it a try

I got a question.

I am currently doing:

m1t 15mg/day and 4-ad 900mg/day.

Now i'm gonna do that for 2 weeks.

What do you guys think about after those 2 weeks switching to m4ohn?
    Probably gonna run it at 8-12 mg for 4 weeks...is that a good idea to switch, and should i keep the 4-ad running, lower the dose or cut it out?

I'd like to save the 4-ad for another cycle with m1t, since the ban is comig up and it's gonna be a bit harder to buy it

Thanks

Giz
    You should wait at least a week inbetween in my experience. I've done similarly with A50 to Halo switch from a bulk to a finishing cutter, but it never works without a 5 to 10 day spacer for me.
  3. Registered User

Do you mean stopping the m1t and 4ad for a week and then starting m4ohn.
    Or just stop the m1t and straight through?

And if you stop both, would you recommend PCT during that week or not??

Thanks

Giz
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

sorry not to clarify, I would keep the 4ad going, its been my experience w/ m1t that even up to 2 weeks after, I'm still hard and pumped as if I were still on it. So I don't know about you, but I suspect you wouldn't even miss it for that week, but the m4ohn will be noticably more effective with the break I bet. I just got mine in the mail and I'm trying to be patient myself!
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    sorry not to clarify, I would keep the 4ad going, its been my experience w/ m1t that even up to 2 weeks after, I'm still hard and pumped as if I were still on it. So I don't know about you, but I suspect you wouldn't even miss it for that week, but the m4ohn will be noticably more effective with the break I bet. I just got mine in the mail and I'm trying to be patient myself!
    Thanks for the info bro

I'll follow your advice.

Giz
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Thumbs up

No prob Giz, I've been signed up here for about 6 months but only started posting a few days ago. I can already tell you that I have only run into honest, sincere, and gracious poeple who try to help and give info freely. So God bless you, keep asking questions and they will get answered. Also, let us know what your results are with this m1t split cycle. I'm interested
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    No prob Giz, I've been signed up here for about 6 months but only started posting a few days ago. I can already tell you that I have only run into honest, sincere, and gracious poeple who try to help and give info freely. So God bless you, keep asking questions and they will get answered. Also, let us know what your results are with this m1t split cycle. I'm interested
    Will do bro...right now im on day 3 of m1t 15mg and 4-ad 900mg..strength is starting to come and for some reason my appetite has gone up already...which is good

Giz
  8. Registered User

m4OHN takes at least a week to kick in, it's not like m1t with effects in 1-2 days. I'd just make the switch with no time off. The cycle is still only 6 weeks, no problem there.
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    m4OHN takes at least a week to kick in, it's not like m1t with effects in 1-2 days. I'd just make the switch with no time off. The cycle is still only 6 weeks, no problem there.
    Good point ...

Now that you bring that up, why does an unesterfied oral likie m4ohn take so long to kick in?

Giz
  10. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    I'll agree on this....the Mohn should be a nice complement for leaness after the M1t 4ad.
    keep a log and share you results.
  11. Registered User

Great post.
    I just fininshed 2 wks on M1T/4ad and now on PCT but can't wait to try the M4ohn. I had a great 2 wks with plenty of gains and don't want to get off the train. I took my last M1T on saturday and my a$$ is draggin big time today. very interested in your results. log on!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Going from M1t to Deca... any problems?
    By pdigs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 02:30 PM
  2. Going from M1T to Max LMG?
    By BIGPHILL1984 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-11-2005, 05:04 PM
  3. Switch from Mdien to M1T
    By legaljuicer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-09-2004, 03:58 PM
  4. From M1T to Methyl-Dien
    By xMikeDieselx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-12-2004, 09:56 AM
  5. From Keto to bulk - How does it look?
    By goldylight in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-23-2003, 02:10 PM