Epi + Forma Stack Question.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
I have a couple bottles of Epistrong and Forma-stanzol. I want to stack these two together somehow.

Stats are

age 23
height 5 11
weight 181
bf ~12
experience: serious lifting for 4 yrs.

Gonna run the cycle in 4-6 weeks when a recent shoulder injury gets completely healed up and ready to move some dumb bells around again :D.

I have run epi at 30mg for 4 weeks. Great cycle. Definitely had serious increase in strenght, but ended up blowing a shoulder out at the end of the PCT - 65lb dumb bell did something weird to the left shoulder - definitely dislocated. Increased 175 - 181 as I sit, and that is 4 weeks post PCT.

PCT: Clomi - would definitely like some advice on a good clomi PCT.

Can I stack these two compounds together? I have a bottle of the SD, but don't wanna stack it and don't wanna run it for a second cycle. Maybe after this one goes well. I want to run both for 6 weeks. Any experience stacking these two compounds? Bridge suggestions?

epi 30/30/45/45/45/45
forma 100/100/150?/150?/200?/200?

clomi 0/0/0/0/0/0/100/50/50/50 ? look good?

I have cycle support for on cycle as well as HCGenerate for the last two weeks of the cycle through the PCT. Also, unleashed - do I run this on cycle? Or PCT? Is it excessive to take "post cycle therapy" from n2bm along with the unleashed/hcgenerate? I have "FORGED PCT" also. Are these all copies of each other? Will it be counter productive to run forged, hcgenerate, unleashed all together?

Thanks in advance guys - stay safe. Knowledge is mafak'n power.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U could add the Forma to ur PCT. Some complain about epi making their joints ache. Forma will reduce estrogen which will make ur joints ache if ur estrogen gets low enough. Not something u want if u r already having shoulder troubles.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Read a couple places that the Forma in high doses is a really nice on cycle. The shoulder shouldn't be an issue as I am giving it plenty of time to be COMPLETELY healed - full range of motion and activation acheived. I will know I have this when I can fully activate my back with the left side in a row. The shoulder atm prevents me from really activating the left part of my back.

Suggestion of a wetter roid to run with the Epi? Maybe Forma and something else? Suggestions? Was thinking H-drol50 but can't find it anywhere atm...

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would save the forma-stanzol for PCT

I don't see the point in stacking it with EPI, like Tom said EPI drys you out enough the way it is. Maybe if you were running something like Dieselbolan, you could stack the forma with it. When you say you hear it's really nice on cycle, more so an injectable cycle, say you were running Test/Tren/Deca injects, then it would be great on cycle. But if you're running EPI definitely save it for PCT.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
If I were to toss SD into the mix where would it go with the Epi? Better to do it:

SD 10/20/20/0/0/0/0
epi 0/0/0/30/45/45/45

or

epi 30/45/45/45/0/0/0
SD 0/0/0/10/20/20/?

What you think? Then forma for PCT along with clomid.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I were to toss SD into the mix where would it go with the Epi? Better to do it:

SD 10/20/20/0/0/0/0
epi 0/0/0/30/45/45/45

or

epi 30/45/45/45/0/0/0
SD 0/0/0/10/20/20/?

What you think? Then forma for PCT along with clomid.
Bro SD/Epi bridge is MONEY. Personally this is what I would do

Beastdrol - 20/20/30
EpiStrong- 00/00/30/45/60/60

Then the forma-stanozolol & clomid PCT. MONEY :D:D

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bro SD/Epi bridge is MONEY. Personally this is what I would do

Beastdrol - 20/20/30
EpiStrong- 00/00/30/45/60/60

Then the forma-stanozolol & clomid PCT. MONEY :D:D
Bingo, cept, I would run the beast :20/30/30/40 :D.. Dont try this at home kids...:eek5:

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - that was my original intention - Epi/SD bridge. Kinda extreme, I thought, though.... ? This is the second cycle. I really could wait for the fall to get here in full swing then just eat like a ****head and attribute that to me blowing the hell up.

Everywhere I read the forma is the moneyshot in PCT along with something like hcg, etc.

That's a beast of a cylce you have written out. I think something like this would be a bit more manageable, but of course, would be adjusted as my body responds to all this **** i'm putting in it :D

SD 20/20/20/0/0/0/0
epi 0/0/0/30/45/45(60)/45(60)

I think that might be a good base to start from while adding things as needed.

Forma, hcg and clomi pct

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah - that was my original intention - Epi/SD bridge. Kinda extreme, I thought, though.... ? This is the second cycle. I really could wait for the fall to get here in full swing then just eat like a ****head and attribute that to me blowing the hell up.

Everywhere I read the forma is the moneyshot in PCT along with something like hcg, etc.

That's a beast of a cylce you have written out. I think something like this would be a bit more manageable, but of course, would be adjusted as my body responds to all this **** i'm putting in it :D

SD 20/20/20/0/0/0/0
epi 0/0/0/30/45/45(60)/45(60)

I think that might be a good base to start from while adding things as needed.

Forma, hcg and clomi pct
Yeah this looks good buddy, adjust the doses on how you feel, if you're not getting any sides at 20 on SD, then you can bump up to 30 for the last week, same with EPI, if gains start to slow & you're not getting sides, then bump up the dosages. But you'll definitely love this cycle :D

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait!!! Thanks for all the guidance, man. This site is invaluable.

I am currently reading about FORMA vs AndroHard. Opinions on this? Does FORMA offer something that converts to DHT for high androgenics? Perhaps I should run the AndroHard on cycle (whole 6 weeks)?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can't wait!!! Thanks for all the guidance, man. This site is invaluable.

I am currently reading about FORMA vs AndroHard. Opinions on this? Does FORMA offer something that converts to DHT for high androgenics? Perhaps I should run the AndroHard on cycle (whole 6 weeks)?
Dont run androhard because epi is a DHT derivative I thought..

Formastane is just androgenic..

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - the Epi is very androgenic. Good call.

What do you think about running some kind of a cut or something before the cycle? I have a good 4 weeks to kill before it goes down. Anything I could do now, or start taking now, that could really influence results later? Let me know, man... itching to try new things. :D

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah - the Epi is very androgenic. Good call.

What do you think about running some kind of a cut or something before the cycle? I have a good 4 weeks to kill before it goes down. Anything I could do now, or start taking now, that could really influence results later? Let me know, man... itching to try new things. :D
Dont cut. Save up money for extra food and protein on cycle.. :D..
Hell, start it ealry ;)..

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
This cycle is gonna make the fat drip off me as it is... Okay. I'm not going to start till my shoulder is completely healthy, so a few weeks for sure. What are a few things i can preload when I decide on a start date? Maybe 2 or 3 week preload of some liver support supps? Options?

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Is cycle support at one scoop a day enough while on cycle? Anything else I should get while on cycle as far as support supps of any kind?

Where will the oral HCG fit into the cycle? PCT or while on cycle?