my bloodwork with zero cycles or clomid said my Testosterone was at 828

out of a 280-800 range and im 24. which leads me to believe that there

might be truth to the idea that T levels peak at 40. also take this time to

laugh at all those people that say herb lowers T levels and LH. i did however

fast from greens 12 hours prior to the test.......and maybe without the

greens it would be higher but who can say.:dance:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

FSH is pretty low though......and estradiol could be lower

This is a preliminary bloodwork but i don't plan on starting a possible cycle for at least a few more weeks..... i mainly got it done to check my liver and kidneys.......was kinda scared about those lol too much partying for years and without any blood tests

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, as you should be dancing... you're ready to cycle my friend. Good to go.

I wish my bloods looked like that right now so I could cycle again. I'm waiting patiently till my blood test.

Never believed the greens crap either... but I can see how carcinogenic smoke might cause low test. Vaped away the problem for me ;)

What you runnin? Height, weight and bf%? (estimate is fine)

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Yes, as you should be dancing... you're ready to cycle my friend. Good to go.

I wish my bloods looked like that right now so I could cycle again. I'm waiting patiently till my blood test.

Never believed the greens crap either... but I can see how carcinogenic smoke might cause low test. Vaped away the problem for me ;)

What you runnin? Height, weight and bf%? (estimate is fine)
I plan to do a 6-8 week epi pulse cycle. i plan to get bloodwork done at the 4-5 week mark to gauge how much the pulse is minimizing shutdown and toxicity, and decide how many more weeks to go.

depending on how much i'm gaining and how quickly, i will keep the epi relatively low for a pulse ( 40mg 3x a week) until i feel like i need to bump it up.

pct will be clomiphene, sustain alpha, and x lean ( love this stuff!)

with liver juice, life extension vita E complex ( toco8 + 300mg of gamma E ), ubiquinol coq10, and other stuff ran pre,during, and post.

still throwing around diets though. not sure if i want to go on an all out bulk or do a recomp via bulking UD 2.0

cycle will probably start mid october. I want to get all my ducks in a row in real life before i zone out and go hulk! i'm self absorbed already. i can't even imagine when/if i run a log.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with the epi pulse, I ran one for 6 weeks, after pct, which was torem 40mg Ed an sustain alpha my bloodwork came back squeaky clean

Only sides I felt was BP and my joints were super dry

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
FSH is low, im not good at determining why but i would not be alarmed.

and you estrogen level is good bro. trust me if it gets too low it hinders your gains and makes it hell on your joints to push big weight. if you're within the normal ranges you're g2g... also if you want you could use a mild dose of AIs... 6 bromo, erase, etc. BUT however i said mild dose because you dont wanna drop that too much

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my bloodwork with zero cycles or clomid said my Testosterone was at 828

out of a 280-800 range and im 24. which leads me to believe that there

might be truth to the idea that T levels peak at 40.
Get that silliness out of your mind and appreciate being 24 while it lasts.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Get that silliness out of your mind and appreciate being 24 while it lasts.

you don't have to say that twice sir! getting old is a main reason i'm going get this set up as soon as i can! its like my dad says '' time flies when you're having fun, and when you're not!''

FSH is low, im not good at determining why but i would not be alarmed.

and you estrogen level is good bro. trust me if it gets too low it hinders your gains and makes it hell on your joints to push big weight. if you're within the normal ranges you're g2g... also if you want you could use a mild dose of AIs... 6 bromo, erase, etc. BUT however i said mild dose because you dont wanna drop that too much
yeah i am still debating on the AI but i am * probably* not going to use one. I have a lower back stiffness at times and the epi is going to maybe exacerbate that. so i don't want to add injury to injury lol.

Good luck with the epi pulse, I ran one for 6 weeks, after pct, which was torem 40mg Ed an sustain alpha my bloodwork came back squeaky clean

Only sides I felt was BP and my joints were super dry
very good to hear it! When you said your bloodwork came back squeaky clean, do you mean you were mildly suppressed? or were your liver and lipid levels reasonable as well?

thanks for all the comments and suggestions guys! those same suggestions and insight make cycling that much safer for everyone here!

:djparty:

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
What are your free test and SHBG levels?
i couldn't get those on the 47$ hormone panel so i am still in the dark with those.

its possible, if i can get it cheap, ill get those checked out with my lipids.

however, i am expecting pretty mild suppression via the pulse.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i couldn't get those on the 47$ hormone panel so i am still in the dark with those.

its possible, if i can get it cheap, ill get those checked out with my lipids.

however, i am expecting pretty mild suppression via the pulse.
Lipids shouldnt be too bad on a pulse. You should have a good lipid panel now as is..

I would suggest your free test is high and shbg low..

And about suppression, you will be fully suppressed, even though it is a pulse. But, should be easier to recover.. But not a huge difference in recovery rate from just running a straight cycle..

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Lipids shouldnt be too bad on a pulse. You should have a good lipid panel now as is..

I would suggest your free test is high and shbg low..

And about suppression, you will be fully suppressed, even though it is a pulse. But, should be easier to recover.. But not a huge difference in recovery rate from just running a straight cycle..
I respect your opinion gamer, but i disagree.

I've read , and many others have pointed out that shutdown ( full supression) is not a 1 or a 0 . There are varying degrees.

Dr D explains it, with regard to pulsing, this way :
''It's a great way to attenuate toxicity and delay suppression with really nasty stuff like M1T and also a cool way to basically avoid suppression with very clean compounds like Epi. Things like Epi and Dbol actually increase LH initially, so pulsing is almost like having 3 initial doses every week instead of just at the beginning of a cycle. In fact, several guys have done this with Epi (like mfoley) at up to 60mg and reported excellent results. He followed with MFX with a little ATD now just for the heck of it, but more as a bridge than a PCT. He said he never crashed and was always going to pulse from now on.

My average test level was 750 from ages 16-19 (when I was pulsing.) 2 years later when I was in college and no longer cycling, it averaged 850. I have 3 kids also so there was no long term fertility issues or loss of test production with me! It's a good method. Start low and slow following these basic principles and work your way into it over time to see how your body responds. If you hate losing your gains and crashing in PCT, this is something you may wanna try. If you do it right, your test production can end up being higher after it's over and you'll never need a SERM again, just a little test booster at the most.''

Don't get me wrong though, i don't think Dr D has infinite wisdom, but he does have the most experience and info concerning pulsing.

Really, though, i wont know till i do it.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
My three kids suppress me more than tren or SD. lethargy is a walk in the park, you can handle any cycle if you can handle raising a few kids

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
To answer your question, my lipid and liver values came back at baseline, and test wad at 600 which is where I usually am. I meant to post my results on the how to pulse orals thread but have been lazy. I got bloodwork done 2 weeks after pct was over