Sides Immediately After Injecting

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
So I ran short on my gear and I have 3 weeks left (18 week gig). So I tapped into a half bottle of sust that I had left over from another order.

I have hit twice now, and each time it leaves a very weird taste in my mouth. It tastes like I just spit out a mouthful of pennies. Then I get a mean head ache, and a little dizzy and light headed for about an hour. It's happened twice in a row now. BA is very high.

What gives?

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
Did you use the other half of the bottle of sust before?
If its the first time you've used this one it could just be that it was made with a different solvent. Ive never had one that tasted like pennies but I know brews made with guaiacol always gave me a smoked almonds flavor in my mouth right after.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i had all those symptoms on a oral tren cycle 6 month ago my bp was shootin up to 160 then back down grape seed extract help some after the first week it went away

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably nicking an artery/vein on the way in, and some tiny amount of oil is making it into bloodstream i'd guess.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
* I've used that sust before, but I was on a ton of other stuff at the same time so I couldn't narrow it down. Now the only thing in my pin is the sust, so it was to be that.

* Smoked almonds is cool. Much better than a mouthful of coins. I dont know, it's weird man.

* I was thinking the artery and vain concept as well, that's why I waited until it happened twice in a row. First was my left delt and the second was my right glute.

Thanks for the replies. Just hoping copper mouth and getting dizzy doesnt mean something worse.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
i had all those symptoms on a oral tren cycle 6 month ago my bp was shootin up to 160 then back down grape seed extract help some after the first week it went away
I'll give this a shot if it keeps happening.

Dkerce

Dkerce

Awards
thats exactly what happened when i went through a vein on the way in. id try a different location. i prefer my quads and have had bad luck with my delts.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
It's probably from the high BA content, since BA is leeched out of the depot rapidly upon injection.