M4OHN stack for strength, no weight gain

ML67

Awards
I'm getting ready to start a cycle w/ DS M4OHN. This is my 4th PH cycle, all previous cycles were 2-4 weeks w/ MAG-10. I'd like to keep my weight down while maitaining (increasing) strength w/o affecting endurance -- I'd like to stay in my weight class for submission wrestling. I was thinking of stacking w/ 1,4 andro but I'm also concerned about losing too much libido. Would a small dose of 1-test help out?

BTW I'm 45 weigh 185 w/ 12% bf. For PCT my previous cycles were Nolva & ZMA which I plan on using for this cycle.

Thanks

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
no actually would want M5AA or 5AA cyp. 1 test would really lower libido as well as causing a larger gain inmass. M5AA or 5aa cyp should keep the mass down while boosting strength and sex drive.

ML67

Awards
no actually would want M5AA or 5AA cyp. 1 test would really lower libido as well as causing a larger gain inmass. M5AA or 5aa cyp should keep the mass down while boosting strength and sex drive.
Is the 5AA in place of the 1-test or the 1,4 Andro (or both)?

Thanks!

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Is the 5AA in place of the 1-test or the 1,4 Andro (or both)?
Thanks!
In place of both. 5AA or M5AA produces gains in strength, not size. Not so with the others. If you are a competitive wrestler, chances are you don't have much bodyfat to lose, so cutting is not what you want, nor is bulking. Hence, "the choice" [there is no choice] is some form of 5AA, which works by increasing DHT, increasing aggression and strength, but only contributing to gains in size derivatively, i.e. if you lift heavier weights with the increased strength, you might just grow some.

ML67

Awards
In place of both. 5AA or M5AA produces gains in strength, not size. Not so with the others. If you are a competitive wrestler, chances are you don't have much bodyfat to lose, so cutting is not what you want, nor is bulking. Hence, "the choice" [there is no choice] is some form of 5AA, which works by increasing DHT, increasing aggression and strength, but only contributing to gains in size derivatively, i.e. if you lift heavier weights with the increased strength, you might just grow some.
I had previously thought the inclusion of 1,4 andro would be appropriate, and have also seen the inclusion of 1-test as part of a cutting cycle. I'm moderately concerned about the heavy androgenic sides w/ 5AA, particularly its affect on prostate.

Thanks for the explanation

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
I had previously thought the inclusion of 1,4 andro would be appropriate, and have also seen the inclusion of 1-test as part of a cutting cycle. I'm moderately concerned about the heavy androgenic sides w/ 5AA, particularly its affect on prostate.
Thanks for the explanation
Well, if you're not eating above maintainence calories, then you won't gain any weight - so in that respect it doesn't matter what you are taking. Still, the strength gains from most PH/PS are largely derivative of the anabolic effects, so they are realized slowly - whereas the more androgenic substances give you more immediate kick, they can put you in 'the zone' and allow you to use a greater amount of the strength you already have, but might not have otherwise been able to tap into. Now, about maintaining the same mass, if you are in an anabolic state, some fat might be metabolized while you gain muscle, but there are limits to this. Also if you have to cut back your eating too much just to avoid gains, then any strength gains the chemical might have brought could be neutralized. Just as you wouldn't go into a competition too dehydrated just to make the weight because you'd probably end up getting clobbered, even though you had "the advantage" of a higher lean body mass.

ML67

Awards
Well, if you're not eating above maintainence calories, then you won't gain any weight - so in that respect it doesn't matter what you are taking. Still, the strength gains from most PH/PS are largely derivative of the anabolic effects, so they are realized slowly - whereas the more androgenic substances give you more immediate kick, they can put you in 'the zone' and allow you to use a greater amount of the strength you already have, but might not have otherwise been able to tap into. Now, about maintaining the same mass, if you are in an anabolic state, some fat might be metabolized while you gain muscle, but there are limits to this. Also if you have to cut back your eating too much just to avoid gains, then any strength gains the chemical might have brought could be neutralized. Just as you wouldn't go into a competition too dehydrated just to make the weight because you'd probably end up getting clobbered, even though you had "the advantage" of a higher lean body mass.
Perfect explanation -- thanks for taking the time to reply in such detail