Bailing on HDROL cycle

R

ralphbenjamin

Awards
hey guys, im on day 17 of my HDROL cycle and i didn't take todays dosage.. so i took 6 days at 50mg and 10 days at 75 mg.. i have a horrible problem w/ a bulging disc in my lower back and have awful sciatica because of it, so im bailing on the cycle because im in so much pain and i need to get it taken care of, otherwise im just wasting my cycle because i get horrible leg workouts.

What kind of PCT should i be running? Can anyone help me out on dosages? Thanks

I have Inhibit E and Suppress C and PCT Assist...

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
H-drol is a steroid. This belongs in anabolics.

R

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
You have lower back issues, and you are dabbling in compounds that are known to cause lower back pumps? You did know this right? Try taking taurine to minimize pain caused by the hdrol...as far as your disc....go to the doctor. In fact, if you were taking the taurine the only pain you would be experiencing is the normal pain you get from the disc...for the most part. Im lucky enough not to have back issues, so I just stick with the pain, reminds me to use good posture lol

R

ralphbenjamin

Awards
yeah, i know. i figured i could tough it out through the back pain but i just can't. ive tried getting this crap fixed for over 5 years now and nothings worked. looks like surgery is gonna have to happen now.

and sorry i was looking for the right section and couldnt find it at all. MOD if you could switch this to anabolics please thanks.

any ideas on dosing of PCT with inhibit/suppress C/PCT assist?

R

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i know. i figured i could tough it out through the back pain but i just can't. ive tried getting this crap fixed for over 5 years now and nothings worked. looks like surgery is gonna have to happen now.

and sorry i was looking for the right section and couldnt find it at all. MOD if you could switch this to anabolics please thanks.

any ideas on dosing of PCT with inhibit/suppress C/PCT assist?
I would just go with the reccomended dosage for those. Its a really mild compound.

R

ralphbenjamin

Awards
thats what i figured.. but mainly i was just wondering about the length of time.. i shouldn't have to go a whole month of PCT to offset 2 weeks of HDROL, do i?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
thats what i figured.. but mainly i was just wondering about the length of time.. i shouldn't have to go a whole month of PCT to offset 2 weeks of HDROL, do i?
If you have only been on the compound for 2 weeks than a rule of thumb is your pct should be at least the length of your cycle. . i would say to be safe. . .run your pct for 4wks. . .you will at least increase your test and build some possible muscle. . .honestly 2wks of hdrol is very small and your body was just starting to get use to the compound. . . I would run the pct if your going to or run the whole cycle. . .if your worried about the PH. . hdrol is the perfect PH to run for the first time due to its very mild nature!

R

ralphbenjamin

Awards
If you have only been on the compound for 2 weeks than a rule of thumb is your pct should be at least the length of your cycle. . i would say to be safe. . .run your pct for 4wks. . .you will at least increase your test and build some possible muscle. . .honestly 2wks of hdrol is very small and your body was just starting to get use to the compound. . . I would run the pct if your going to or run the whole cycle. . .if your worried about the PH. . hdrol is the perfect PH to run for the first time due to its very mild nature!
ok, i did a cycle of Estane last year, this is my 2nd cycle, and i was only on it for 2 weeks (hdrol), im just gonna run PCT for 4 weeks, better safe than sorry right. i'm prob gonna throw out the suppress though, just run inhibit and PCT assist. i think that'll be enough

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
ok, i did a cycle of Estane last year, this is my 2nd cycle, and i was only on it for 2 weeks (hdrol), im just gonna run PCT for 4 weeks, better safe than sorry right. i'm prob gonna throw out the suppress though, just run inhibit and PCT assist. i think that'll be enough
That'll be perfect. . .not much needed for a 2wker of hdrol. . :hammer: Always play it safe my friend. . we only get one body in this lifetime and don't forget that!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jim2509 Anabolics 36
clevelandsae Anabolics 3
J Anabolics 6
P Cycle Logs 2
lamonster14 Post Cycle Therapy 25