Prescribing Nolva to men ?

1. Prescribing Nolva to men ?

I asked a docter for a prescription of nolva for basically 100mg or g. Im not sure which it was.He wrote it out and I said thanks

I took it to the pharmacy and they said the drug is only for use in women and the script is worthless an dthey will not dispense, Is that normal ?

I cant use the research drug because I am traveling internationally post cycle and will need a prescription so it doesnt get confiscated.

2. I believe pharmacists have the right to deny you service based on ethics. I worked in one for 3 years and we would frequently turn people away (aka when they had scripts for oxycontin from different doctors). Try a mail order pharmacy perhaps? A lot of legit mail orders exist. In fact the UAW (united auto workers) now requires that you go through mail order.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fleetcare
    I asked a docter for a prescription of nolva for basically 100mg or g. Im not sure which it was.He wrote it out and I said thanks

I took it to the pharmacy and they said the drug is only for use in women and the script is worthless an dthey will not dispense, Is that normal ?

I cant use the research drug because I am traveling internationally post cycle and will need a prescription so it doesnt get confiscated.
    I had an RX for Tam Cit and it got flagged because it was incompatable with another script I was filling there too. They wanted to know why I was taking two conficting drugs. Do you fill anything else at that Pharm? Also, your dose sounded way too high so they might have thought it a scam. 10 to 20mg/day is the standard
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    I had an RX for Tam Cit and it got flagged because it was incompatable with another script I was filling there too. They wanted to know why I was taking two conficting drugs. Do you fill anything else at that Pharm? Also, your dose sounded way too high so they might have thought it a scam. 10 to 20mg/day is the standard
    I had accutane done there a while ago. but I am good friends with the Pharamasist and she said her boss refused to allow it..

I cannot do mail order because I got caught with 10 tubes of VIOXX at customs last time and have the only warning my record will allow before doing jailtime.. not to mention being detained was a BITCH!

So I just need something with my name on it from a pharmacist.. I guess I could try another one.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Drinking a little wine linked to men's longer life
    By yeahright in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2007, 01:21 AM
  2. How much Nolva to keep bloat down on cycle?
    By bullet in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 01:14 AM
  3. switching from nolva to 6 oxo for pct
    By dess in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-17-2005, 08:26 AM
  4. How long for Nolva to clear your system?
    By pcn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-24-2005, 04:35 PM
  5. how much nolva to keep bloat down??
    By Irongame in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-18-2003, 10:15 PM