Who sells research letro anymore?!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I take a year off and realize it's all changed and people just aren't there anymore, what happened?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
ctdre.com
Thanks longdog, but I don't have a paypal account. I tried once and it was such an ordeal that I never did again. That's the problem, I need some place with a CC option cause I don't know anyone well enough anymore to front cash, I hope I make some friends on this board so I can find the trustable companies. I would share mine, but I was out for awhile and now that I return, they no longer exist! Is phys. enhanc. for real... It's been a week and they haven't even shipped yet on an order?!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Thanks longdog, but I don't have a paypal account. I tried once and it was such an ordeal that I never did again. That's the problem, I need some place with a CC option cause I don't know anyone well enough anymore to front cash, I hope I make some friends on this board so I can find the trustable companies. I would share mine, but I was out for awhile and now that I return, they no longer exist! Is phys. enhanc. for real... It's been a week and they haven't even shipped yet on an order?!
Their research chems were delayed because of a problem with the bottles. This should be remedied soon and products will be shipped.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Their research chems were delayed because of a problem with the bottles. This should be remedied soon and products will be shipped.
That's good to know, thanks for the low down. Too bad they don't sell letro too. I got their clen, even though it is over priced, it seems to be everywhere these days.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's good to know, thanks for the low down. Too bad they don't sell letro too. I got their clen, even though it is over priced, it seems to be everywhere these days.
the liquid clen that CNW and PE sell is not overpriced except when comparing to powders and buying pills in bulk, but then again so is everything you buy pre-made. Whether it be Ph's, roids or supplements. For liquid clen, you'd be hardpressed to find a better deal.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
the liquid clen that CNW and PE sell is not overpriced except when comparing to powders and buying pills in bulk, but then again so is everything you buy pre-made. Whether it be Ph's, roids or supplements. For liquid clen, you'd be hardpressed to find a better deal.
Well that's kinda what I mean, good price for readymades but higher than it needs to be still. I always try to homebrew, cause the raw material is probably pennies per gram. I'm a chemist so cooking up **** comes like second nature, def worth the savings. Thanks to all for the leads. ;) I went with Lion for the letro yesterday and they already shipped, that always a good sign.

C

Crotalus

Awards
Be wary of using liquid research. I don't know anyone who's used them since they got busted for GHB a few months ago. They were good before that though.

--------------

Thanks for that tip ... I was about to place an order. Their insistance on snail-mail ordering had me thinking twice, though .

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Be wary of using liquid research. I don't know anyone who's used them since they got busted for GHB a few months ago. They were good before that though.
Thanks for the recommendations, research companies change so fast it is good for us to keep one another informed. I'm sure you and most of these guys stay 'in the know' with this stuff, but for the clueless little ones like me, your time and assistance is very much appreciated. :eek: dude, don't make me get all mushy