Minimizing deca side effects?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I plan on starting my test e and deca cycle and had everything straight but recently heard something different. Would I be better to use an AI on cycle or a SERM to minimize the chances of side effects from the deca.

I always figured the AI was the way to go. Since it is estrogen that is needed for progest side effects to occur. But recently a friend who competes and knows others with more knowledge on subject said a serm was better to use oncycle. But this makes no sense to me because that would just protect against estrogen sides.

Give me some insight here guys...

Ohh yeah will be starting test e at 500/wk working up to 650 and deca at 400 for 15 wks.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I plan on starting my test e and deca cycle and had everything straight but recently heard something different. Would I be better to use an AI on cycle or a SERM to minimize the chances of side effects from the deca.

I always figured the AI was the way to go. Since it is estrogen that is needed for progest side effects to occur. But recently a friend who competes and knows others with more knowledge on subject said a serm was better to use oncycle. But this makes no sense to me because that would just protect against estrogen sides.

Ohh yeah will be starting test e at 500/wk working up to 650 and deca at 400 for 15 wks.
Im on deca atm, Im using adex and prami and things are ok as far as I can tell. Use an AI to control estrogen, prolactin sides come when estro gets out of control.

Which AI are you going with?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Im on deca atm, Im using adex and prami and things are ok as far as I can tell. Use an AI to control estrogen, prolactin sides come when estro gets out of control.

Which AI are you going with?
Was go to use aromasin ed. That's what I understood to be true and why I wanted the ai oncycle vs serm

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Was go to use aromasin ed. That's what I understood to be true and why I wanted the ai oncycle vs serm
I would have went with aromasin as well if I could have afforded it lol I would have some cabaser or prami on hand just for precaution.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that was the org plan but started talking to my friend and he and the guy that helps him were all about using tamox on and then off cycle. And I started to question what I thought was right after that.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dostinex and low dose letro have always worked wonders for NPP/Tren for me.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established

maybe im just missing it, but what side effects are u exactly looking to get rid of??? i mean deca has more than a few side effects.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Ive used tamox while on because I got way too bloated for my liking and it started to help shed the water. That, dandelion root, and winny.

Not saying thats the perfect mixture or anything. Just saying that did enough for me.

You didnt really mention which side you are trying to avoid, so I'm just assuming its the bloat.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
yeah sorry guys was meaning bloat and gyno... mainly gyno issues

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Aromasin and prami would suffice..
Do not be fooled, you can still get progestin sides even with low estro.
Ohh I understand that fact just want to do everything possible to protect against it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me, the combo of Deca, P5P (around 50mg) and an additional 300mg of B6 keeps anything resembling side effects at bay.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
For me, the combo of Deca, P5P (around 50mg) and an additional 300mg of B6 keeps anything resembling side effects at bay.
Cool thanks man. Was going to get some HGHpro due to the 90+% extract of l-dopa to take at night too... Plus makes me sleep like rock.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
I'm in the same boat and I'm ging to run it without AI and keep nolva on hand. Ran test and dbal without deca no problems. I'm going to run only 500/300 though

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the same boat and I'm ging to run it without AI and keep nolva on hand. Ran test and dbal without deca no problems. I'm going to run only 500/300 though
I would have an AI on hand bro

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That doesn't seem like enough to lower prolactin on it's own, but if so that's great.

I remember a post back in the past that you were taking a combo of deprenyl and welbutrin. Do you think this has a synergistic effect in your case with the P5P + B6 in lowering prolactin/sides?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Around week 5-6 is when deca sides started hitting me (no gyno though). I've done a lower amount in the past, 150mg week, but this time on 300-400mg per week. Caber hasn't had the effects I've been expecting from it in terms of refractory period/libido. Libido was insane for the first 4-5 weeks, thanks to the sust + t-cream (= instant raise in T-levels, no waiting around). But now the deca is dampening things.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
-MultiVitamin (already had all vitamins [B complex] and minerals that you need)
-Dostinex (Deca rises prolactin for be a 19-nor)
-Letrozol (low dosage, because you'll need some estrogen for your joints)

*- supps to help like, vitex, L-dopa, USP PowerFULL (control prolactin to)

Very nice cycle brow
and don't forget HCG